Guest Marney1

Post a picture you have taken

TY sir! Yeah that was an insane day for that river. It was the day after hurricane Ivan came through my area. I lost power for 3 days at my place, so instead of staying home I decided to go check out the local rivers. That's the Chattooga river in north Ga/SC border. Here's some pics from more normal trips etc.

http://www.mindspring.com/~iarumas/river/

TY sir! Yeah that was an insane day for that river. It was the day after hurricane Ivan came through my area. I lost power for 3 days at my place, so instead of staying home I decided to go check out the local rivers. That's the Chattooga river in north Ga/SC border. Here's some pics from more normal trips etc.

http://www.mindsprin...~iarumas/river/

guy in the center looks like he is in a bad spot, thats gotta be huge hydrolic on the right comming down from the back to the front!

Commission or rape?

Commission! I actually met her through a friend of hers that I also did photos of previously. Very cool girl though, smoked a couple bowls etc.

*large picture that should belong in the Hot Chicks Topic*

post-4046-0-56250000-1366148307_thumb.jp

LOL!

http://www.mindsprin...~iarumas/river/

guy in the center looks like he is in a bad spot, thats gotta be huge hydrolic on the right comming down from the back to the front!

Yeah, that was not so much a hydrolic as a huge eddy line. (A VERY strong one! hard to see the flow in a pic, but you can probably tell) The side closest to where I took this pic from was nasty. I was a little nervous being that close to it. The insane spots on that river at those levels is Dick creeks ledge, and the narrows. Parts of it wash out, but some parts get real ugly further downstream also. Not advisable to run it at those levels unless you're pro level for sure. Tons of people have expired on that river at normal levels.

Hmm. Ruh roh.

The first picture does say taken by ben river, and rivers name is river....

Yeah but if the others are stolen that's his copyrighted work, and I'm just letting him know. It sucks when people take credit for your stuff, especially in photography.

Do you download songs illegally, brian?

Believe it or not, the only thing I downloaded was IV, in which I later bought on steam.