Bluckmen

New GTA 5 Screenshots (Jet, Bike, Cheetah)

Bicycles are back also?? Dope!!

They (the pics) look super dope though! Love the cheetah omg Im HAVING that one!!!!!

Tell me that aint "balcony guy" aka Ned Luke in the jetfighter??? Are they just messing with us (by putting him in that pic on purpose, probably very easy for them to do) or could he actually be the protagonist??

Another thing I notice there are ome big bombs on either side of the jet, could you be able to drop big bombs on buildings or whatever??(YESSSS!!) I doubt you could launch them at another plane, but I have no knowledge about bombs and jets as to how they work in combo. Maybe someone could clarify?

Any way I like 'em a lot!! Great post!

I'm pretty sure that the pilot of the Hydra is Ned Luke aka the middle aged looking guy on the balcony, anyone agree? Plus the bicycle screenshot confirms rideable bikes of course but could that also mean there could be bike races considering the person on the bike is wearing what looks like lycra riding gear? Only a thought.

I'm pretty sure that the pilot of the Hydra is Ned Luke aka the middle aged looking guy on the balcony, anyone agree?

Yes he does look like him, I refuse to believe he is the protag untill R* ecplicity says so.

Plus the bicycle screenshot confirms rideable bikes of course but could that also mean there could be bike races considering the person on the bike is wearing what looks like lycra riding gear? Only a thought.

Could very well be possible, maybe even a triathlon? Think of the cock a doodle doo triathlons in GTA SA, it was just something completely different to do, which is great for the variety in gameplay!!

• Like 2

@GilesS100 - It sure looks promising, but my question to you is: Were the empty spaces there the whole time? Like were there 6 empty spaces before they posted the last ones?? Or did they just appear when they posted the last three pics?

I would say to R*, keep 'em coming!!!!

Guest Marney-1

Just to let people know, there are at least 3 more screenshots to be revealed this week.

As you can see there are three empty spaces in the screenshots section on the website link below

http://www.rockstargames.com/V/

Rockstar have confirmed on their newswire new screenshots are coming later in the week.

post-10-0-97341300-1345474907.png

@markleshark7 R* haven't mentioned another trailer yet.

Edited by Marney-1

@GilesS100 - It sure looks promising, but my question to you is: Were the empty spaces there the whole time? Like were there 6 empty spaces before they posted the last ones?? Or did they just appear when they posted the last three pics?

I'm pretty sure they only had the Police Helicopter screenshot and the lake screenshot before, no empty spaces. These 3 are the first empty spaces I've seen!

My comment:

Picture one- Thats not the Hydra, thats a new airplane. (Well, it could be the new Hydra.) LOL, the guy is flying the airplane with no helmet and with normal clothes, R* rocks!

Picture two- The Cheetah looks like the Koenigsegg. (I wish one day R* would make a GTA also with real world models)

Picture three- That picture is too perfect to PS3. I hope the game will run smoothly. No crazy stuff during gameplay, like PS3 turning off. (Yes I know I should have a 360 X, but we cant have everthing.)

Guest Marney-1

My comment:

Picture one- Thats not the Hydra, thats a new airplane. (Well, it could be the new Hydra.)

Picture two- The Cheetah looks like the Koenigsegg. (I wish one day R* would make a GTA also with real world models)

Picture three- That picture is too perfect to PS3. I hope the game will run smoothly. No crazy stuff during gameplay, like PS3 turning off. (Yes I know I should have a 360 X, but we cant have everthing.)

Regardless of whatever platform the screens were taken from at least we know they're not pre-rendered - they're actual in-game shots.

Some things...

The jet pic is pretty much looking at the same area as the helicopter pic from the last set of screenshots:

post-3-0-26479300-1345477046_thumb.png

At first I thought this reflection was an oil platform but I think it's just a distorted building:

post-3-0-63386700-1345477250.png

The third pic is obviously Pleasure Pier. -_-

My comment:

Picture one- Thats not the Hydra, thats a new airplane. (Well, it could be the new Hydra.)

Regardless of whatever platform the screens were taken from at least we know they're not pre-rendered - they're actual in-game shots.

You are right, but PS3 is allready on the edge, on my PS3 some games are very heavy. I also have computers with good graphic boards, but to play I prefer PS3.

Another thing I notice there are ome big bombs on either side of the jet, could you be able to drop big bombs on buildings or whatever??(YESSSS!!)

Pretty sure the large inner ones are fuel tanks.

OK, as I said I know nothing 'bout planes. Thanks for clarifying!

I'm pretty sure they only had the Police Helicopter screenshot and the lake screenshot before, no empty spaces. These 3 are the first empty spaces I've seen!

Nice, cant wait for the next few!!

Some things...

The jet pic is pretty much looking at the same area as the helicopter pic from the last set of screenshots:

post-3-0-26479300-1345477046_thumb.png

Thanks for that analysis, I was wondering if it was compatible with the LS city map. (Kinda hoped it wouldnt so we could get excited about another big city ingame).

At first I thought this reflection was an oil platform but I think it's just a distorted building:

post-3-0-63386700-1345477250.png

Quite interesting observation!!! I cant make anything sensible of it though, theories anybody??

Nice screens, but again they'er all clearly in the same areas. I wonder if they're saving the best for later or if they haven't quite reached the point in development that we are thinking.... Either way, i'm glad they're actually rolling out more visual candy for us to salivate over. I do love the new Cheeta model.

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

V-3-240.jpg

What's the source of that red glow on the jet's left wing? Could it be from another aircraft flying close by?

post-10-0-11166500-1345481856.png

• Like 2