CaPn bOnEs

Forum Multiplayer Discussion

Massacre makes a valid point, especially if you're getting this with forum MP matches in mind...at least two people with Complete Editions (disc version, I presume) are unable to join the rest of us. I haven't heard about any issues with other versions...just compare prices on used discs vs. download and get whatever you like best. I personally have IV standalone and Episodes from LC (TBoGT & TLAD), both on disc.

it's only been those with complete editions with issues... even when i was playing with R* a couple weeks ago, they were swapping discs, so even they're not fully confident in the complete edition either...

kind of a bummer though, i know massacre and DiO really want to play...

even when i was playing with R* a couple weeks ago

Hey Bones, you dropped something back there :P

...did i? oops, they just fell out of my pocket...

----------

imontv.jpg

gtaeventscreens02.jpg

-----------

...you mind picking those up for me?? thanks...

• Like 4

This section, but not this topic. Your topic will be spammed, however, and I will not give a shit. You'd have better luck just putting a link in your sig. A few noobs and unregistered guests are bound to click.

Edit: Actually, I'll just make a general recruitment topic for people to post in. Better than the forums being spammed with crew bullshit.

Post #6000

This section, but not this topic. Your topic will be spammed, however, and I will not give a shit. You'd have better luck just putting a link in your sig. A few noobs and unregistered guests are bound to click.

Edit: Actually, I'll just make a general recruitment topic for people to post in. Better than the forums being spammed with crew bullshit.

Post #6000

Post #6000

Good man.

hey, lookin for ppl to game with on ps3, hoping to meet up with ya's on yer next run. I use xbox mostly, all my friends had it, peer pressure i know! lol

but after seeing that vid yesterday, i am gonna need friends besides my brother on ps3 for gta online lol. wild!

anyway, i hear ya's usually go on monday nites, so i'm hoping for a few rounds with ya's. me and my bro usually just stalk the cops in free mode, leave others alone to their own mayham until they troll us.

I actually got so annoied with the trolls on ps3 i started makin private lobbies for just us. so yeah i'd like to meet some decent ADULT players. damn squeekers drive me nuts, specially the ones that are better than me....lmao (damn kids!) :lol:

• Like 1

One freaking updated post about this?

Did you people not see the GTA ONLINE trailer yesterday?

So we're not going to discuss that?

Really?

that's because this isn't the topic for discussing GTA online... this is the discussion for organizing get togethers in GTAIV or RDR...

One freaking updated post about this?

Did you people not see the GTA ONLINE trailer yesterday?

So we're not going to discuss that?

Really?

that's because this isn't the topic for discussing GTA online... this is the discussion for organizing get togethers in GTAIV or RDR...

Well would you be so kind, as to direct to that forum topic Sir?

so R*'s gotta steal our thunder and host a multiplayer event on the day i was considering hosting this next multiplayer event, on sunday... so i am thinking we should just stick to our usual monday this time around... i'll get the topic set up here shortly...

also, if anyone is interested, we should try to organize a max payne crew get together this weekend as well... sure we're gonna all suck balls at it, but it wouldn't hurt to see how the posse thing works since i don't think any of us have ever played MP3 together... food for though, i know dup's been wanting to do this for a while now...