Massacre

The Food Topic

I've invented a godly food innovation. Fawafals. Falafel cooked in a waffle maker, with tzaziki/tahini syrup sauce.

Fuck yeah.

Holy fuck. Your mind is shitting out a gold mine and you're all out of Kaopectate.

Wanna go into business?

fuck that you need a protein shake, if you dont get one and miss your anabolic window you can say bye bye to your gains

People really underestimate the human body...

In a period of 4 months I put on 15 pounds of muscle last year. Not a single protein shake was taken. I haven't lifted in a long time though, and I should start again.

Here's a cheap version I got from /b/ a few years ago. It's not bad. I can't find my authentic version (an actual thousand year old recipe from the viking age).

post-9-0-61482600-1390263330_thumb.jpg

Depending on how sweet the final product is, you may want to add additional honey to each serving. It's better if it's a little heavier and closer to beer. The wine-like version you get from festivals and whatnot is usually swill.

• Like 1

Wow, looks and sounds delicious. If you rediscover your authentic recipe, poaster it here.

Also, do you reckon orange zest would hurt? Too much acid/oil may hurt the yeast, yes?

Give it a try. Set some aside in a smaller container.

Also, once you have mead, you can make the White-Gold Tower, a mixed beverage from Skyrim. Combine mead 50-50 with heavy whipping cream (stir gently), and add lavender and dragon's tongue. Dragon's tongue, in Skyrim, is a flower. In the real world, it is a type of bean. The closest real-world equivalents of the flower that I know of are the snapdragon or the yellow orchid.

• Like 1