Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

Greetings from San Andreas!

did any of you ever take photos while playing san andreas?? sure you did, they're probably still saved on your memory card... and some of you played it on PC and probably have lots of original pictures...

i started playing san andreas yesterday for the hell of it and stumbled across my old picture gallery... it brought back a lot of memories so i thought i'd share them, and if any of you wanted, you could share some of your old memories as well...

here's a few to get things started...

05.jpg

i think i failed that mission just to get that picture...

------------------------------------------

01.jpg

molotov's made for a nice after effect...

-------------------------

11.jpg

one of my favorites, made me laugh out loud hysterically... what's that sheriff doing?!

---------------------------

09.jpg

one of the many glitches i took pictures of...

i know there's some epic pics saved on some memory cards out there... this was before we had HDTV's for the better pictures, or cameras that were able to take good shots of a TV... we all snapped a photo or two while playing san andreas, there's got to be some good ones out there... here's a couple more of mine...

14.jpg

hey, watch where you're driving, ese!!

--------------------------------

02.jpg

pimp my ride, nigga!!

The graphics look soooo boxy, and yet so delightfully familiar...

That last shot reminds me, I should post some photos from a recent car show.

I have 13 pictures saved. First one is a blank brick wall in Hashbury for whatever reason. I think it was out-of-place in my mind. The second is a large fire inside a building from a bunch of molotovs. The other 11 pictures are of fire trucks. o_o

i know there's some epic pics saved on some memory cards out there... this was before we had HDTV's for the better pictures, or cameras that were able to take good shots of a TV... we all snapped a photo or two while playing san andreas, there's got to be some good ones out there... here's a couple more of mine...

14.jpg

hey, watch where you're driving, ese!!

--------------------------------

02.jpg

pimp my ride, nigga!!

What car is that? i thought that paint job is only on the blade, savanna, and the remington. That car is boss!

I have a few pics of Area 69, and A UFO thats about it. i used to have some CRAZY pics, but they were deleted. :(

I took loads of pictures on memory cards, but i have no way of recovering them now. I remember falling into the big foot fad, and trying to hunt for one, I took loads of pics of tree stubs and plantations that looked like they could be mistaken for a bigfoot.

icon11.gif

I took a fuckload. I had action replay max so i'd transfer all my gamesaves to my pc and there would be all the jpgs on the picture you took with the in-game camera

looked through the old pics threads. but actually those last couple come up when you google image my name

yourmomishot3xl.jpg

opwtn35ex.jpg

Destruction-OverdriveBlistaCompact.jpg

mxyzptlk32br.jpg

icon11.gif

opwtn35ex.jpg

hahahaha, now that's what i am talking about!! :lol:...

@viceman - nice link, i guess i overlooked that thread... that's exactly what i was trying to do with this thread...

----------------------

04.jpg

------------------

13.jpg

say cheese, dawg!!

Couldn't find any of mine, I remember taking some screenshots of myself spamming grenades at the traffic on the Las Venturas freeway. Googling "Edgecrusher gta-sanandreas.com" turned up my current avatar and an interesting topic with an old pic of QD in it. :mellow: I recently got the GTA collection on Steam though, so expect screens soon, maybe.

here's a couple more of those glitches i mentioned having pics of...

08.jpg

i think it's in that same spot the dirt bike one came from i posted earlier... angel pine i believe...

---------------------

07.jpg

one of the bridges to las venturas... traffic always seemed to get stuck up there when LV was blocked off...

icon11.gif

a cheat programmy thingy where you could put in hacks..but it also transferred PS2 saves to a USB drive that could go to a PC.

The images from the cam where saved as jogs in the save file, so when you transferred those to PC they were good quality. Of course once I got the PC version of SA shit got easier..kind offf.

my old pc barely ran SA...look shittier than the PS2 version cause my PC at the time was a POS.

I almost feel like beating SA for the 13th time and re-installing on my awesome PC just to see how much better it will run,

Maybe after fallout 3....but probably not.