Brian

Post a picture of your pet

There was no finger over labia. There was no labia. No genitals, no ass, no tits, no nothing. I've seen much worse here. In fact at least one of the members sigs that goes on EVERY post they make is two nude girls asses slapping together. Am I offended? Hell no, and no one was by the pic I posted either. Kinda stupid if you ask me. But hey, that's just me. Some people can be pretty lame about shit like that.

Signature just for you.

Omg, I'm so (not) offended! My gosh, you didnt post that as a link with a nsfw tag! for shame

:D

I feed it 2 mice a week, I got it 2 years ago not sure the age but I would guess around 4, don't know the weight but the length is around 4 feet, and I let my niece name it Angel. I had a pic of it driving but I can't find it

I thought of an iguana but it's alot more upkeep, maybe down the road I'll get one.

Never seen or been near a snake - they are illegal in NZ

How could a country full of animals like this:

New+Zealand+Animal+Fur+Seal+48485.jpg

and this:

A-New-Zealand-dog-drives--001.jpg

and this:

kiwi-bird-new-zealand-animal-logo-88479820.jpg

and this:

people.jpg

...ban pet snakes?

kiwi-bird-new-zealand-animal-logo-88479820.jpg

That, there is the reason - snakes aren't native and we have quite a few flightless bird species near extinction. Our zoos aren't even allowed to keep them.

That is a kiwi, the national symbol of the NZ male - why?? Because it eats roots, shoots and leaves :clap:

That, there is the reason - snakes aren't native and we have quite a few flightless bird species near extinction. Our zoos aren't even allowed to keep them.

That is a kiwi, the national symbol of the NZ male - why?? Because it eats roots, shoots and leaves :clap:

Wow. Had no idea. Your country is full of scary-ass animals. Aren't they a threat to the flightless birds? Also, we're getting off topic.

Nah we got no deadly animals really - in saying that, a dude got eaten by a pack of great whites at a popular swimming beach the other day,.....

Back on topic, nice photos guys - I should really post a picture of my Doodles (or Sausage for that matter)

So this is my new Girl (I believe) Daxter, She's a Red Eyed Crocodile Skink and she's possibly the most adorable little fucker ever. Got her last week and she can't be more than 6 months old at the moment; she's only about 4 and a half inches long and fully developed they're about 8-10.

20130330164516863.jpg2013033016351880.jpg

20130331193955484.jpg

She's been spending most of her time in the log , but I actually caught her out soaking in the water and burrowing the other afternoon. Seemed a little odd since they're nocturnal and supposed to be really timid creatures.

• Like 2

That's nice dude. I used to have a bearded dragon a few years back, eventually it died so I got terrapins. What's the average lifespan of a skink?

About 10 years I think. A bunch of friends and my girlfriend have beardies already so I had to be different I guess

I am going to import a komodo dragon, wrestle it until it accepts that I am boss, and then I will have the most badass pet of all time.

You lizard-having motherfuckers can kiss the black ass I keep in the freezer.

• Like 1