Brian

Post a picture of your pet

My pet.

[NSFW]

That's not a pet that's an object. That's also a bit NSFW. You also forgot to capitalize the first R.

Objection.

Fine, Some are objects, others are not.

EDIT: now that you liked this post, all are objects ;)

Sneaky editing, eh? *unlikes*

Shit. Doesn't matter still had a like on it, still counts ^_^

• Like 1

Brutus.png

That Mother fucking asshole piece of fucking cunt fuck bastard bit me, I punched the O' Holy Shit out of his face. Now he knows who's boss.

Updated Picture:

BB_r-vGCUAArVRJ.jpg

"- Mature/18+ content must be linked to and not posted directly onto the forum, and should be accompanied with NSFW (not safe for work) tags"

The image was edited to be SFW.

A finger over the labia isn't edited to be SFW. We're not stupid, that's like me putting a sharpie in front of my shaft, we all still know it's a penis.

Brutus.png

That Mother fucking asshole piece of fucking cunt fuck bastard bit me, I punched the O' Holy Shit out of his face. Now he knows who's boss.

Updated Picture:

BB_r-vGCUAArVRJ.jpg

"- Mature/18+ content must be linked to and not posted directly onto the forum, and should be accompanied with NSFW (not safe for work) tags"

A finger over the labia isn't edited to be SFW. We're not stupid, that's like me putting a sharpie in front of my shaft, we all still know it's a penis.

There was no finger over labia. There was no labia. No genitals, no ass, no tits, no nothing. I've seen much worse here. In fact at least one of the members sigs that goes on EVERY post they make is two nude girls asses slapping together. Am I offended? Hell no, and no one was by the pic I posted either. Kinda stupid if you ask me. But hey, that's just me. Some people can be pretty lame about shit like that.

Not bacon, but bacum.

Bacum Fairy says: It is my mission to bestow bacon and orgasms upon everyone.

But ConQueSteD's biting dog is not included. If the beast really does like the taste of semen and bacon, ole Swoony has bigger problems...the dog will be chewing on more than just tendons next time. :no:

Not bacon, but bacum.

Bacum Fairy says: It is my mission to bestow bacon and orgasms upon everyone.

But ConQueSteD's biting dog is not included. If the beast really does like the taste of semen and bacon, ole Swoony has bigger problems...the dog will be chewing on more than just tendons next time. :no:

It's because we have two male dogs they fight over dominance. I'm in control now fuckers.

Brutus.png

Updated Picture:

BB_r-vGCUAArVRJ.jpg

I want your dog please, thank you!

Brutus.png

Updated Picture:

BB_r-vGCUAArVRJ.jpg

Sorry he's my little shithead. You can visit him.

Brutus.png

Updated Picture:

BB_r-vGCUAArVRJ.jpg

Sorry he's my little shithead. You can visit him.

Yay, be over soon :)

There was no finger over labia. There was no labia. No genitals, no ass, no tits, no nothing. I've seen much worse here. In fact at least one of the members sigs that goes on EVERY post they make is two nude girls asses slapping together. Am I offended? Hell no, and no one was by the pic I posted either. Kinda stupid if you ask me. But hey, that's just me. Some people can be pretty lame about shit like that.

Signature just for you.

• Like 1