Guest Marney-1

What fake brands/websites would you like to see in GTA V? Also, what brands from previous GTA games would you like to see return?

I want to see new ones, old ones are a bit predictable. We need new laughs.

Guest Marney-1

icon11.gif

Pizza stack this is Ryder mothufucka.

:huh:

Ryder works at Pizza stack in GTA V?

OMG IS THIS A R# LEAK!

Rock hash? This about drugs now?

I think it'd be a good idea to see upcoming DLC's or ads for new games displayed on the billboards. Of course that could only work in multiplayer/online.

Well there is E-Cola (coca-cola) as seen in the trailer, so there's probably sprunk (sprite) as well. And also Cluckin' Bell (taco Bell) and Burgershot (Burger king) as mentioned above. And then there's Up N Atom Burger (In N Out Burger).

I'd like to see what clever fakes Rockstar will come up with, they're usually really good at that type of stuff.

I want a Hooters restaurant like the one Mercy works at. Maybe they can call it Knockers or Boners.

(I can't believe R* never thought of a GTA world version of Hooters)

Yes shomees never heard of it its like hooters buy you play pool and all that stuff.

They paid homage to Hooters in IV with the strip club Honkers, in name anyway.

Clothing store names can be hilarious too.

Up-n-Atom Burger

Bitchin' Dog Food

Burger Shot

Cluckin' Bell

24/7

Wigwam Burger

Random stores and stuff that appears on commercials and stuff.

post-2995-0-25558700-1370025296.png

Seems like the right thread for this... I noticed some billboards in Franklin's trailer and I'm not sure if they were already discussed. The one on the left is obviously an iFruit device, and the one on the right looks like a movie ad... does that say "Sequel II"? Seems like R*'s brand of humor...

• Like 2

Seems like the right thread for this... I noticed some billboards in Franklin's trailer and I'm not sure if they were already discussed. The one on the left is obviously an iFruit device, and the one on the right looks like a movie ad... does that say "Sequel II"? Seems like R*'s brand of humor...

Kinda looks like it might a a duke nukem spoof.

The atomic symbols and the guy kinda looks like duke, though that reference would be dated.

Maybe the expendables.

That's a billboard for an iFriut pad I'd like to see a place like AutoEroticar come back maybe cars dealerships for individual companies like a Vapid dealership or a Karin dealership

They did good putting an In N Out spoof in the game cus everyone out here LOVES In n Out