jobo

American Football

yea, they won't announce who's playing for a few more months at least... in basketball, the detroit pistons and new york knicks are about to tip off in another hour or so in london... surprised to see my team made the trip, we all knew new york was going to, it's probably the most recognizable city in america...

i wouldn't even call it a sophmore slump... it was more like a 1st half slump... when the season finally ended, his stats in the 2nd half of the season were on par with most of the great QB's in the league... he's good, he just needs better around him...

Yup, i called it.

Got tickets to see this in Wembley (London, UK). No idea who's playing, I just know it's sometime in September. It sold out pretty quick though!

Vikings vs pittsburg

Two teams that almost made the playoffs

dont they share game film on opponents?good for them,they deserved it,dont think colin kaepernick does.hes only started like 10 games.im rooting for ray lewis to win,oh and tony gonzales HAS to come hes just to valuable to the falcons to not.great career either way

O ya im rooting for my nigga Randy he needs to win one that's why he never left. Ray already won one but would be cool to retire after winning a bowl.

Randy could just get one next year.

im rooting for ray lewis to win,oh and tony gonzales HAS to come hes just to valuable to the falcons to not.great career either way

has everyone forgot that he beat the murder rap by selling his friends out?? he even paid off people... fuck ray ray...

now tony, he deserved to at least make it to the superbowl... hands down the best TE ever... and one of the best WRs to ever play the game too... he's a humble model citizen who spends tons of money on charities hosts events... he's the face of the NFL, this isn't the last time we'll see him either... he's got a long future in football operations...

Yah, i hear ya. But ray has made this all about him. Did you see his "performance" after the patriots game? :rollseyes: