jobo

American Football

Everything about college football is so much better than the NFL. The atmosphere, the rivalry, home field advantage, overtime! Its all so much better just wanted to say that.

Chargers fired norv and A.J. Hopefully a brighter era for san Diego soon. Just got done watching the LSU vs Clemson game what a finish. I do give LSU respect they were all over tajh Boyd that game.

That jadaveon clownwy hit was sick! Denard Robinson is a very versatile player playing quarterback, running back, and I think wide receiver. Devin Gardner looks like he could have a good senior season.

Good luck against Seattle scabs.

I cant believe the bears fired lovie smith. Good team in a tough division...

yup... but it's the crappy offense that's always been an issue... we have weapons but we always finish near the end of the stats... the defense was sweet, and it's going to be hard to keep that together... but i am really not on board with the change and sadly i don't have a choice...

We are moving down to 1a this year have a good chance of going far in the playoffs. If we were 1a these past 2 years I could probably have two state rings by now. A bonus is the 1a powerhouses moved up to 2a :).

now you should start murdering people out there...

the bears have some interviews lined up... i would love to have bruce arians, the interim coach who filled in for chuck pagano in indy... he's one of those guys thats worked hard and long in this business just waiting for his opportunity... he really had that team rolling with a 9-3 record while he was filling in... plus, he's groomed peyton, big ben AND luck... sounds like a good choice IMO...

i am not so sold on the saints offensive coordinator though, another guy we're looking at... sure, he's got a dazzyling offense... but i don't really see him as much of a head coach... i wouldn't mind chip kelly from oregon as he's lining up interviews after tonight's bowl game... but something makes me think my team isn't even interested in him at all...

i will root for you're redskins in the playoffs, QD... but you're going up against probably my favorite team in the playoffs... should be a good one...

We are moving down to 1a this year have a good chance of going far in the playoffs. If we were 1a these past 2 years I could probably have two state rings by now. A bonus is the 1a powerhouses moved up to 2a :).

Texas 5A Division I baby! GET ON MY LEVEL!

Sorry, just had to get that out of my system

In Indiana we aren't rated on how good we are it is how many kids go to your school there are 5a teams here 6a next year that we could beat.

In Indiana we aren't rated on how good we are it is how many kids go to your school there are 5a teams here 6a next year that we could beat.

Ok, that's how it was when I lived in Nebraska, accept if a school always completely dominated a sport, they would get moved up a class or two. Actually, just recently a school of 270 students got their basketball team moved up to A-1, the highest class in Nebraska, but their football team is in the c-1 division

That's what it's like here there is thus 2a team fort Wayne bishop lures they won't state 4 years in a row now. They are getting moved up 3a they also have the #1 olb in the country that is committed to notre dame.