jobo

American Football

First meeting for our team coming up soon, the season will be here before I know it. Any recommendations for cleats? I'm thinking Nike this time around.

D/O tackle are my positions.

I used under armour, I didn't like the molds on the bottom and I started late ai they only had 11.5 which was too small despite me being a 12, it fucked up my ankles.

welp, it looks like i will be following the jags when i can now... i think they also have chad henne as their QB too so i guess i got a couple of reasons to catch a game when i can... still shocked to see denard slide to the 5th...

and immediately after the jags selected denard, the lions traded out of their pick, which was next... i am assuming they were planning on taking shoelace but missed out...

Minnesota took three first round picks. If you ask me I think they are ready to make a push for the superbowl if they could get any type of passing game.

they're in a win-now mentality and i am sure those 3 guys were very high on their list and fill needs... they got a steal with floyd, even if he does have some character flags... the dude can straight up play, i am pissed he's in my division now...

i like the bears draft picks too... kyle long will be a pro-bowl offensive leader for us in the very close future... he comes from a family that knows a thing or two about how to play football ;)... but he's nasty, strong, and very very fast for an offensive lineman...

and the two linebackers we picked up (bostic and greene) are also fast, SEC fast as my GM likes to put it... we drafted speed, intelligence, and versatility this year... all of our picks were team leaders too and these two linebackers have a great shot at actually being starters alongside lance briggs this year...

The only thing weak about this draft class was quarterbacks. Very good offensive and defensive line prospects.

i am starting to feel that the bears got the best middle linebacker in this draft, fuck te'o... jonathan bostic played all three linebacker positions in college, he called the defensive plays and made sure everyone was lined up on every down... he was the fastest middle linebacker at the combine and placed 1st in 3 other skill drills at the combine... he's one the most athletic linebackers in this class...

but he's also been the vocal leader of an SEC defense in florida that has always been one of the tops in the nation... shariff floyd even took orders from this guy... he's a natural born leader and possibly the next great linebacker in a long tradition of middle linebackers in chicago... hell, he even tied te'o in interceptions last year, and te'o had a lot of lucky ones thrown right at him... bostic's speed and instincts got him his...

and a little known fact about the other linebacker we took khaseem greene; he led the nation in career forced fumbles and tackles for loss by a linebacker (or something like that)... perfect fit for an outside linebacker in our system... he's gonna get after the ball and i love guys like that...

Sure. Cut pat white, sign tebow, play him as a rb for blocking and the occasional trick play.

But, nah, sign him for practice and as back up for curt cousins if rg3 isnt ready to go w1...

He has got to be better that pat white.

No guaranteed money and if rg3 is ready just cut him preseason

i'd sign tebow as a 3rd string QB / 3rd string RB / FB-TE backup / special teams extraordinaire... there's something out there on offense for him... i hear my team is kind of interested too... i can't believe the jets never tried to do something other than let him sit on the bench... do something with his talent for fucks sake... what a waste of a year...