jobo

American Football

now there's eye gouging to worry about?? damn, coaches are getting dirtier and dirtier every year... it's time to wear those protective shields to prevent that kind of shit...

I had one, but it broke halfway through the season... Assholes throwing their elbows at my face and taking a lot of shots to the head must have done it. I guess that's just how being on defense goes.

There is a dark history between us and greencastle. There coach played for us back in the day. When our great coach retired back around 2005 he was put in the indiana football hall of fame. Greencastles coach wanted to coach here but we hired burgess. After the game we said good game ya da ya da. Then our coach was like yeah right. Then there coach was like did you say something then all the players stood up i was hoping we were going to get in a brawl. The coaches got in each others face. Then everything cooled down except for the coach. What was bad was that the referees didnt do anything about anything greencaslte did. We demolished there quarterback on one play at the end of the half and they threw the flag. I live in greencastle and i dont like anyone there.

Well, Nebraska beat Michigan State today. At least the third 4th quarter comeback this season. I still fail to see how our newest all-time yardage leader (Martinez beat Eric Crouch's record) can rush for over 100 yards, then throw 3 interceptions, yet somehow overcome a 10 point deficit in the last 7 minutes of the game by throwing for close to 100 yards in said 7 minutes. Baffling. Fucking Baffling. I'm glad they won and all, but Martinez's bipolar play is beginning to piss me off. At least now we have a pretty clear path to the B1G championship game.

Crazy, but now means an SEC team will be part of yet another Nat'l Championship game, pretty much regardless of how the next couple weeks play out. Oh yeah, and the Huskers have essentially locked themselves into the Big 10 championship game, and have effectively solidified their position in the Rose Bowl.

and you're going to win that champtionship considering that the top two teams in the other division are banned from championships and bowl games, penn state and ohio state... wisconsin sucks, congrats on winning by default... there's no way you could beat ohio state...

also, congrats to notre dame on losing to alabama... if georgia beats them in the SEC championship, you might have a chance... but you stand no chance against alabama...

and you're going to win that champtionship considering that the top two teams in the other division are banned from championships and bowl games, penn state and ohio state... wisconsin sucks, congrats on winning by default... there's no way you could beat ohio state...

also, congrats to notre dame on losing to alabama... if georgia beats them in the SEC championship, you might have a chance... but you stand no chance against alabama...

I really don't care. After the shit I had to put up with during the Callahan era at Nebraska, I'll take what I can get.

wow, nebraska got SPANKED by the badgers... it's the first time a 5 loss team plays in the rose bowl, and the first to represent the big ten in three straight rose bowls since the 70's...

I will rape your family.