jobo

American Football

Why am I always hoping for a fight when I watch games?

did you see the seahawks/redskins game last week??

Ravens just won in double ot. A Superbowl win would be a great way to end ray Lewises season.

Ravens v 49ers.

i'm still putting my money on seahawks and patriots...

Ya I watched it. I would like to see the Seahawks or ray Lewis go to the super bowl I could care less for New England.

tom brady is da man (u of m 4 life!)... i will always love him... but he's lost the last 2 times he's been there... 3-2 is still a good superbowl record, but it's crazy to think that he'd could be starting his 6th if they make it... what an unbelievable career...

that kapernick is good too... holy mother of shit, it's the next mike vick... fuck, this is becoming a mike vick league... they're all over the place... the only thing that separates them from vick is no dog fighting operations and they can all actually pass the ball... kapernick, russell, rodgers, newton, RGIII, cutler... it's a new age for QB's... QB's that can move out of the pocket...

the tom brady's and peyton manning's are last gen tech...

lol all the teams i hate are out.. packers.. bears.. giants.. i hope the superbowl is ravens-niners.. but i like the texans also.. remind me of okc.. newest team in the league but already one of the best.. i like the patriots too they were my first favorite team (not really a huge fan of any team til LA gets one)

that kapernick is good too... holy mother of shit, it's the next mike vick... fuck, this is becoming a mike vick league... they're all over the place... the only thing that separates them from vick is no dog fighting operations and they can all actually pass the ball... kapernick, russell, rodgers, newton, RGIII, cutler... it's a new age for QB's... QB's that can move out of the pocket...

Looks like redskins got the short end of the vick stick... >_>

I built notre dames football stadium with the press box locker room plus the play like a champion sign on minecraft with my friend.

Looks like redskins got the short end of the vick stick... >_>

if he stops taking hits all the time, he'd have a chance...

wrong topic :P... but i see what you did there...

but speaking of football, this has been a great weekend for the playoffs... every game has been very compelling and entertaining... i hope the 2nd half of this pats/texans game continues the trend...

Only got the Denver - Baltimore game wrong, I'm enjoying the playoffs so far.

What are your predictions for the Baltimore - New England game and the Atlanta - San Francisco game?

Ha manti teo girlfriend thing was a hoax. I really don't care tho because I didn't really care in the first place I just wanted to watch some football. He's not even my favorite linebacker for the team that honor goes to the prince.

Sometimes heart overtakes talent. Sometimes.

I hope the ravens win, i mean know that ray lewis is a murderer and all.. But cant help but to forgive him and send him into the sunset with a ring.

He already has a ring and he didn't murder did he? I thought he was just a suspect and they chargers him because he was only of the black guys around the club.