jobo

American Football

I cant root for C.kaepernick,i dont feel like he deserves it.

And that's bullshit. Anybody good enough to play in the nfl deserves to win a Super Bowl...

...except murderers and Mark Sanchez

And that's bullshit. Anybody good enough to play in the nfl deserves to win a Super Bowl...

...except murderers and Mark Sanchez

didn't big ben win in his second year?? kaepernick is in his second year... yea, he's not had as many starts, but he's the reason why they're playing in the super bowl in the first place...

NFL PRO BOWL IS TODAY!! OMG I CAN'T WAIT!! <_<

there's only one thing that would make me watch it again... skills competition... they used to do that... i wanna see who can throw the deepest pass or run the fastest... who can kick the most 50+ field goals, who can run an obstacle course, or catch the most passes... like i said, they used to do that stuff...

every sports has some kind of skills challenge, what the fuck happened to the NFL's version??

• Like 1

nope, he fell short of the super bowl and convinced jerome bettis to come back another year, his sophmore season... i believe flacco also reached the AFC championship game is rookie year too... young guys having success in the playoffs insn't anything new...

Oh, wow. Y'all talk sports? This is dope. Anyway, I have an inner love for the Niners in my blood but they aren't my squad, so I'm picking Sugar to go out with a bang and a ring. Flacco will get the MVP. The Ravens are on something magical right now, it's almost like Tebow, but with an actual GOOD player.

Fuck Ray Lewis

two of the worst comments in sports discussion history

I'll say it again... Fuck Ray Lewis, i don't like the guy. So therefore fuck 'em.

One of the worst replies in sports discussion history.

Its NSD notre dame gots the 5th class in the country with 23 commits waiting on one more Eddie vanderdose.

For bones the wolverines did get the number one back in the country he is a big bruiser I watched him during one of the all star games.

yup, that RB is who i was about to post about... i love backs that run people over, and this is gonna really help us this year without having the running numbers from denard robinson... with a more pro-style offense under devin gardner and our top rated QB we got too, green is gonna have one hell of a career here...

i am already a fan and i haven't even seen him play yet... i LOVE running backs like this, and RB's like this are always found at the next level...

Notre dame got the 3rd back they say he is going to be a power back. Then we got tarean folston coming in as the more shiftier back. Those two will be like Theo and cierre was this year. And GAIII on my team is overrated websites think he is a everydown back.

ND always gets top recruits, and usually has one of the top classes... but their problem has always been on the field... coach after coach hasn't been able to turn that into success... kelly seems to be doing a better job at that...