jobo

American Football

wow, nebraska got SPANKED by the badgers... it's the first time a 5 loss team plays in the rose bowl, and the first to represent the big ten in three straight rose bowls since the 70's...

I will rape your family.

looks like the badgers already raped yours...

it was a clinic, stanford better watch out... monte ball is one the greatest college running backs ever, rivaling a former alumni, ron dayne... they know how to make running backs in wisconsin... not saying he's the greatest to ever play, but statistically speaking, they're the top dogs with ball's TD's, and dayne with all those yards...

Johnny Manziel won the Heisman. Well fuck. Now I have to face all the A&M fans/Manziel Kool-Aid drinkers/SEC Freaks at school tomorrow. Next they're going to think A&M deserves a NC appearance. To be honest, I think Taylor Martinez had more big plays (an better ones at that) than Manziel, and he's miles down any award list. Had K-State not lost to Baylor, I wouldn't have to say any of this.

I think he shouldn't of got it. He has 3 more years to and the award should just be a offensive player award only one defense player ever.

i thought manti te'o was the best player in football this year... but offensive players put up the better numbers... te'o made plays on just about every single play on defense... he's the sole reason why that defense was ranked so high, he carried that team to a championship,,, how's that not heisman worthy??

probably for the better, most heisman winners go on to do nothing anyways... te'o will probably be the next ray lewis or brian urlacher, and quite possibly the top pick in the draft... we'll see what the needs are for those shitty teams in the offseason...

but the heisman is one of the most worthless trophies in all of sports... it hardly ever goes to the right person...

Im sure te'o doesn't really care he won six other awards. It would be sweet if san Diego goes three straight years and pick a defensive player, hopefully manti teo.

Notre dames draft class is awesome this year we got a bunch of 4 star linebackers and one 5 star right here in Indiana.

hey, my team is right up there with you too...

http://insider.espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/classrankings?class=2013&date=null

michigan has a top 5 QB coming in this year too... for the rest of the positions, especially on defense, we've got a lot of 4 star recruits... we don't get a lot of 5 star guys, but we get a few... it's all the 4 star guys we get that usually puts us up high on the recruiting list...

I predict Michigan should be on top of the big ten within two years. I think it would be awesome if notre dame was part of the big ten since geography wise they are near other big ten schools.

we're already good enough, devin gardner is gonna set the big ten on fire next year...

it's funny though, i'm closer to ND than indiana or purdue... hell, i'm closer to ND than michigan or michigan state... my television market is saturated with ND lore on every channel... it's starting to piss me off even more now that they're undefeated, it's all these fuckers want to talk about..

Well notre dame has its own tv deal so every game is on national television. There is literally almost no notre dame fans at my school. They love Purdue and Indiana, they don't even acknowledge notre dame exists. Actually there's probably more bama fans here jumping on the bandwagon that pisses me off.

If they get rid of the kick off im finding a way to take a shit on my hand and wipe it on roger goodels lips...

I just wanted to share that, thanks for listening... I feel better now.

If they get rid of the kick off im finding a way to take a shit on my hand and wipe it on roger goodels lips...

I have a couple solutions to the kickoff issue

1: Make a rule that everyone on kickoff and return must weigh 300+ pounds----would cut down in injuries because all the guys would be winded by the time they got close enough to touch each other, however, heart attack rates would rise.

OR

2: Pass a rule that would force teams to play only "special" people on special teams, if you know what I mean.

Both of these solutions should seriously be considered by the NFL

Oh yeah, favorite pro team: San Diego, although now that I live in Houston, I kinda have to be a Texans fan.

Favorite College: Nebraska. Surprised?

i agree... i root for a team that takes pride in special teams, i'd hate to see the commish destroy one of the most exciting moments in football...

and duh, i'm a bears fan if you didn't gather that from my special teams comment... but i will root for the lions if they ever give me something to root for, just not when they play the bears... and duh, university of michigan for college teams... there is no 2nd favorite...

Love San Diego. Ya I figured Nebraska but I don't know qd teams. Ps im disappointed in the chargers.

Give Phillip Rivers a better line and some real threats at receiver, and he'll have the best deep ball in the league.

True.

I got a terrible headache on kickoff this year, I will never forget my first kickoff and real varsity time against our rival north Putnam. Exciting!