Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

CJ is NOT in GTA V

I still believe that there will be a chance that one of those GTA III Era guys will appear in GTA V. A character does not need to have the same voice actor in all of their renditions. Take Toni Cipriani. He had Michael Madsen voice him in GTA III and then he had Danny Mastrogiorgio voice him in GTA LCS.

Rockstar stated era's don't intertwine. III characters weren't in IV. III and IV wont be in V. III, IV and V wont be in VI. ect.

I dont think they meant it that way. Im sure they were talking about console eras. IV characters will probably be in V.

I still believe that there will be a chance that one of those GTA III Era guys will appear in GTA V. A character does not need to have the same voice actor in all of their renditions. Take Toni Cipriani. He had Michael Madsen voice him in GTA III and then he had Danny Mastrogiorgio voice him in GTA LCS.

Rockstar stated era's don't intertwine. III characters weren't in IV. III and IV wont be in V. III, IV and V wont be in VI. ect.

I dont think they meant it that way. Im sure they were talking about console eras. IV characters will probably be in V.

I'm sure they weren't talking about console eras. However, I guess it would be possible for maximum 1 or 2 characters from IV appeared in V as central characters, and people like Niko, Jacob and some other favourites appearing as easter eggs.

"I'm sure they weren't talking about console eras."

-Marcus

Why so sure?

Stupid question is stupid

The way I see it is the only reason VC wasn't called IV and SA wasn't called V was because they took place before III. IV took place after III so it was called GTAIV, just like V takes place after IV so its called GTAV. If a GTA game that came in 2015 that takes place in 2006 maybe, it wouldn't be called GTAVI.. but if it took place after GTAV then it would be called GTAVI. I may be wrong though because Im not sure when The original LCS took place.

"I'm sure they weren't talking about console eras."

-Marcus

Why so sure?

Stupid question is stupid

Fuck. Off.

I love how Rockstar Makes a statement saying era's and characters don't cross and everybody say's Rockstar doesn't know what they are saying

There are many references to GTAIII characters and brands (El Burro graffiti in LC for example) in GTAIV, but do any characters (other than Lazlow) actually exist within both 'universes'? Is that where Donald Love went? Did he hop dimensions into the GTAIV universe?! Plot twist!! Are the two universes completely separate? I understand it'd make almost no sense having two Liberty City's but is there any way we'll see characters from GTAIII return? GTAIV has some amazing characters, but some of the characters in the III era are just unforgettable.

El Burro is referenced as he was also referenced in GTA 1, so it felt appropriate that he should cross “universes” – the “universes” are the worlds interpreted at different definitions, 2d, 3d and high definition, so we felt brands and radio / back ground characters would exist in both, but 3 dimensional characters would not. This is the logic (as far as it could be considered logical) behind it – so no, we don’t believe any GTA3 characters could exist in the GTA4 universe.

Read That and if you still think characters will exist in different era's there is no hope for you.

http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/news/gtaiii/623/gta-iii-your-questions-answered-part-1/

Edited by TreeFitty
added link to Q&A for those interested in the source
  • Like 1

So is GTAV in the HD era?

Yes, as GTA IV clearly wasn't HD

What? *checks back of GTAIV case* What are you saying? GTAIV does 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p. Or are you being sarcastic?

So is GTAV in the HD era?

Yes, as GTA IV clearly wasn't HD

Or are you being sarcastic?

Nailed it

Then that makes no sense.. at all.

He was in his mid twenties in GTA:SA, which was set in '92. So he must be in his mid forties...

WAIT A MINUTE! CJ IS THE OLD WHITE GAI IN THE TRAILEr! HE HAD A SKIN COLOR CHANGE*

*its like a sex change but for black people, who want to be white.

He was in his mid twenties in GTA:SA, which was set in '92. So he must be in his mid forties...

WAIT A MINUTE! CJ IS THE OLD WHITE GAI IN THE TRAILEr! HE HAD A SKIN COLOR CHANGE*

*its like a sex change but for black people, who want to be white.

hahaha and the ppl that want dumb CJ back are the ones complaining that they dont want an "old" protagonist -_- if they think the guy in the trailer we see is "old" then what the hell do they think 44 yrs old is?!

its been confirmed!!!! C.J. isn't in 5. Tommy Vercetti isn't in 5. we all know Claude isn't going to be in 5 either. they are all dead, deal with it. the most you can expect is to see a few cameos from Niko, but don't get your hopes up. don't care if C.J. is "cool", i doubt it would be cool to play as some 72 year old who walks slow, holds his back and shits himself all the time: yeaaa, a fucking diaper changing mini-game would be just great.

Yeahh, because cj was 60 year old in san andreas... :clap:

No one could be certain whether CJ will be in V, but i reckon there could be a few cameo's of him despite of what every other fuck thinks...

Guest Marney-1

No one could be certain whether CJ will be in V, but i reckon there could be a few cameo's of him despite of what every other fuck thinks...

A cameo featuring a CJ in his mid 40's?

A cameo featuring a CJ in his mid 40's?

i think he might also be implying pictures of him, and stuff like that in the game

omfgz! datz not cj dats maylay u noob! omfgcj iz da main character in gta5 cuz he iz so kewl!

Do you hav parkinson's?

omfgz! datz not cj dats maylay u noob! omfgcj iz da main character in gta5 cuz he iz so kewl!

Do you hav parkinson's?

Yeah, because if I actually spoke like that I'd be banned already.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this