Indy

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

icon11.gif

D-O, how the fuck do you have time to complete skyrim with college and partying on the side?!

Well projects are all due in two weeks so im gonna be a little more busy this next week.

am going to get drunk tonight too lol.

got fucked up fri and sat too last week lol.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS!!!!

holy shit, i whipped through the story missions!! i am about to trap a dragon to learn of alduin's destination... in two hours i manged to knock out at least 3 main quests, so i am on the final leg of the story... i am so glad i held off on the civil war till now... that was an intense temporary peace treaty i had to negotiate with the imperials and stormcloaks in order to have a chance at defeating the dragons... but i am sure that once the story is complete, it will be back to war as usual... i am still undecided on which side i want to pick in the civil war, i am still leaning towards the stormcloaks...

time to see what i can knock out tonight...

EDIT: WTF, i called for the dragon and he never showed up!! so i went back to my save file and the game crashed, and now my system is doing a restore because of the way it last got shut down... this is not good, i sure hope i am able to pass this mission or i am fucked...

EDIT2: ok, apparently i wasn't holding the shout button down long enough... however, THE FUCKING SHOUT METER NEVER RESETS AND NOW I CAN'T DO ANOTHER SHOUT!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!

EDIT3: finally!! all it took was numerous restarts... fuck...

--------------------

game over... the last act of the game went by really fast... good shit though, looking forward to many more hours spent on the civil war, and finding daedric artifacts, and dragon priests, and working on guild quests, and leveling up some more, and... yea...

all i gotta say is;

theclapper.gif

the draugr deathlords kept the action intense for a bit, but yea it was pretty easy... and i just got the call tonight that i have half-off rentals again!! i just beat skyrim in the nick of time, now i gotta rent assassins creed revelations and maybe, just maybe, dante's inferno...

but then it's right back to skyrim :D... i could use this nice change up for a couple of weeks...

@Bones.

Mate, can you put spolier tags on some of your posts. I ain't anywhere close to completing the main storyline and i keep reading your posts. Been doing the colleges/guilds and everything but lol.

sorry about that... i wasn't spoiling the story per say, just where i was at... i'll use spoiler tags, but i am done with the story now so i doubt i have much to talk about when it comes to that anymore...

EDIT: yea, i might of said too much in my earlier post... i tend to forget about the spoiler tags when i am drunk :lol:...

• Like 1

I've returned from my self-imposed exile briefly to update you on my Skyrim progress. I have three separate games going now, each at different levels of completion;

My first was my Dark Elf - Galrooth was 'is name (yeah fuck you, I didn't know any cool sounding Dark Elf names) - jack-of-all-trades type thingy since I didn't really know what to do to start off with, he's good at archery, stealth, one handed and other shite. Game got bugged with the civil war quest where no soldiers spawn at the forts, gave up after that since i'd completed the main storyline. Haven't touched that save in about a month now. Level 63.

My second was a prototypical Nord tank; y'know the two-handed, battleaxe wielding, D-O lookalike. I called him Garvard Stead-Fire since i'd played through the game once by that point and had some idea of some names. He obviously joined the Stormcloaks. Had a different bug in this game preventing me from completing the "Blood On the Ice" quest and therefore preventing me from acquiring Hjerim, which is a bastard because it's in THE Stormcloak city. Haven't touched that one in a week now. Level 58.

My third and current is a High Elf mage called Iradas. I'm not going to bother doing the civil war quest in this one, i'm going to stay neutral and just teabag everybody with my great balls of fire and chain lightning. 'tis much more fun. Level 43.

I also plan on doing a Khajiit/Argonian thief playthough, propbably won't do the civil war or main story quests on that one. Doesn't seem right being Dragonborn if you're nothing but a thief. I might also do a proper Imperial playthrough after that since my first game was just me trying a bit of everything.

So yeah, see you in a few months from now. I heard there might be some GTA V info this month, but I don't expect to return as soon as it's released. I'll wait for the influx of noobs to subside to a safe level before I return... or perhaps I won't, depends if i'm feeling masochistic and fancy facefucking some random unsuspecting noobs. Coincidentally I hope the noob raping is going well and isn't being impeded by certain detrimental factors. I might slap on the ol' razor wire condom again and return to battle the noobs in the near future, we shall see.

But anyway g'night honkys and proud americans and proud americans and honkys. Your loving subject, Vice. xoxo

*waves and fades away*

My second was a prototypical Nord tank; y'know the two-handed, battleaxe wielding, D-O lookalike. I called him Garvard Stead-Fire since i'd played through the game once by that point and had some idea of some names. He obviously joined the Stormcloaks. Had a different bug in this game preventing me from completing the "Blood On the Ice" quest and therefore preventing me from acquiring Hjerim, which is a bastard because it's in THE Stormcloak city. Haven't touched that one in a week now. Level 58.

Let me guess, you investigated Hjerim, and now it's directing you to Jorleif, and he has nothing to say?

icon11.gif

I've bin lucky enough not to have any quests glitch. I figure the PC version glitches less

A lot of PC quest glitches can be undone with the console though. PS3/360 doesn't have that option.

I can't believe I haven't played this yet....

My Penis, Your Ass

Is there a specific reason? Do you not like fantasy? You seem the type who would love fantasy games for some reason.

Until there's a gay gang rape quest in DLC or a mod I don't think Q will be interested.

For those with the PC version, the Creation Kit for Skyrim has been released and is available in the Steam Workshop.

800px-Ambush111.jpg

The difficult part, of course, is creating your mod. To get started modding, install the Creation Kit – free through Steam to all Skyrim owners – from the Tools section of your Steam Library.

When you’re ready to share your work with the world, simply choose “Upload plugin and archive to Steam” from the File menu within the Creation Kit. Here you’ll be prompted to choose a name for your mod, as well as any description, content tags and thumbnails. The Creation Kit will notify you once the mod has successfully been uploaded to Steam.

http://www.creationkit.com/

/edit

I'm tempted to get the PC version and create a few mods for this :D

icon11.gif

Too bad I downloaded mine for free from my buddy. I could just log back on to his is get that. Can you download other peoples mods right from steam? get experience and everything from doing them. that would be sick. especially is u could write your own script. throw in a bit of your own voice acting lol.

here me at level 52, rocking the 2 followers glitch. My dude is in the middle.

2012_02_12_00001.jpg

Let me guess, you investigated Hjerim, and now it's directing you to Jorleif, and he has nothing to say?

Not quite, for some reason the murder never took place even after entering Windhelm about two dozen times. So I got bored of waiting, stole the key to Hjerim and took the amulet in hopes of forcing the quest to start - it didn't. I also stole Calixto's key and got his journal again to try and force it to start. I can ask Jorleif about purchasing the house, but he just keeps going on that it isn't for sale yet due to some "unpleasantness", fucking prick.

Anyway my third game has also got a bug where my alchemy potions only have an effect of 1%, even with 100 alchemy and all the perks. With that I think i'm getting bored of the game. I've just started my fourth game, a Khajiit thief (duh) called Dar'kato, but I don't think i'll be playing that too long somehow, i'll just do the thieves guild storyline and skip the main quests as I said before, it doesn't seem right a thief being Dragonborn.

So as i'm probably not going to be playing as much now I could possibly return to my noob-bashing duties here. Hmmm. Lucky you.