Sign in to follow this  
RastaMousey

Trolling in-game IV

Basically in my spare time I purposely knock over NPC's and get them to chase me until I reach a cop car, and let them hit me, because then they get arrested, that's if they make it to the police car without me knocking them over again HAHA...

Punch a taxi, driver gets out, walk to taxi behind, move when he goes to punch you so he punches the other taxi, taxi driver gets out, taxi drivers (and passengers) fight, punch another taxi, do the same, wait for police to show up... that's how I spent a lot of my time in IV. Either that or pissing the Russian Mafia off in Hove Beach.

• Like 1

-Knock down people fleeing from cops

-aggravating people with guns so they start to shoot me while making sure a cop is near by so they engage in a gun fight

-push people off cliffs/ledges (particularly a cliff near BurgerShot, and a ledge near Michelle's house)

-Sprint across the road numerous times infront of your algonquin house ( the cars go really fast there)

-Jump off the crossings over the road and try to get hit by/land on a car

-Stand by an alley, and lock on to a ped and push them in, proceeding to beat them to death

-Throw bricks/phones/coffee/cans at people

- Start a brawl with Vicemans method and get ontop of a car and let them punch each other, then I finish off the winner

- Sprint into fat people, knocking them over

- Locking on to someone and keep walking them into a wall so they somehow die

- Knocking people over and not letting them get back up

- Getting a helicopter and using the rotor to shoot people and cars into the air

- getting a star in a car and waiting for the cops to come, then letting them grab the door but driving straight after so they hang on while you're driving, then driving them into a lamppost

- ^ but without letting them grab on and just watching them try to jog to the door (with fat cops)

- Speeding along on the wrong side of the highway and jumping out the second a car is about to go past

Oh and blocking the road with cars on Asparagus Ave, so cars and pedestrians have to deviate from their set route and fall over the edge of the road plummeting 70ft to their death.

Going to heli tours, punch one of the people with red fluorescent jackets then run behind someone in the waiting line until one of the red jacket guys hits another NPC.

Sit and watch as they both fight it out, the red jacket guys are pretty tough.. they can last around 5 or more fights before getting knocked out :o

Driving a stolen taxi just slowly enough that the driver chases you, but just fast enough that he can't quite catch up.

Usually ends with the driver getting dragged along, ragdolling with one hand on the driver's door handle.

i try to wait until they grab the door handle... then while they're stuck to the car, i take a sharp turn pass an object and watch as they slam into it... or drive down the sidewalk and slam on the brakes before you hit someone, watching them fly in front you into oncoming traffic... pushing people down stairs, or into oncoming traffic... the taxi cab driver brawls are always classic, i once had 3 fights going at once...

i'll even fuck with someone and lure them 4 blocks until i finally see a cop, just to get them in trouble...or every time a cop tries to arrest someone, knocking them off balance to where the cop has to do it again, over an over until the suspect finally tries to flee... bumping people a few times eventually leads to a fight or them fleeing...

whipping out a rocker launcher in the middle of the crowd always adds some laughs... people start screaming "TERRORIST!!"... the bums always provide the best lines... and it's in this moment that people tend to run into traffic and get run over... or aiming at drivers at stop signs to watch them back into a taxi cab, to where a fight breaks out... that's actually only happened once, i haven't gotten those circumstances to ever line up again...

nothing is better though than hearing a crunch under the wheels as you slowly drive over someone...

icon11.gif

i try to wait until they grab the door handle... then while they're stuck to the car, i take a sharp turn pass an object and watch as they slam into it...

Ha yah that's the greatest.

I usually just punch it forward and look for a lamppost, mailboxes or another passing car and make them splat into that. Dont have to turn much to do it. They usually hold on long enough so you can do that. It's pretty brutal.

Guest Marney-1

I love catching peds behind the open car door as I reverse. For some reason I always seem to catch an old lady.

i whip that door wide open into oncoming shit... you can always crunch them by driving close, but watching them fly out into the object is classic... a hard enough turn and they lose control of the door handle, slamming into something usually... if they didn't, i back over them instead...

I used to do this on multiplayer. During a race get 2 or 3 buses, then put them in a line blocking the road. Everyone will crash into the buses and its quite a laugh. Or when your doing a team mission like Bomb Da Base or Hangman's Noose, you can drop grenades by the helicopter and run.

• Like 3

I just realised I never opened the door while someones holding on to the handle. I wonder what that looks like..

Like this:

[media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-r4neBqkvY[/media]

That's not what I'm talking about, of course I've done that before. I meant bailing out of the car while someone's holding on to the handle. To bail out you have to open the door wide open, so I wonder if the ped holding on will whip out with the door and go flying into something. That video showed me that they don't actually hold on to the handle though so forget about it.

icon11.gif

I used to do this on multiplayer. During a race get 2 or 3 buses, then put them in a line blocking the road. Everyone will crash into the buses and its quite a laugh. Or when your doing a team mission like Bomb Da Base or Hangman's Noose, you can drop grenades by the helicopter and run.

Lol Ive totally done that.

Guest Marney-1

I just realised I never opened the door while someones holding on to the handle. I wonder what that looks like..

Like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-r4neBqkvY

That's not what I'm talking about, of course I've done that before. I meant bailing out of the car while someone's holding on to the handle. To bail out you have to open the door wide open, so I wonder if the ped holding on will whip out with the door and go flying into something. That video showed me that they don't actually hold on to the handle though so forget about it.

I realised that as I pressed the post button but thought "Aaah fuck it".

i've played deal breaker a thousand times, i've found ways to deal with people like that, and be the dick when i am drunk and bored :lol:... whenever they shoot your car until it catches fire, try to make the explosion go off right next to them, killing them... or, rub the flaming tire onto them, catching them on fire... they blow up the helicopter, let him leave the scene, drive one block away then back... BAM new helicopter, then fly past them in hilarious fashion...

guy blows up all the cars down at the sight, there's always one about a block away everyone forgets about... or guy leaves package somewhere on a level in hopes that you get it so he can get the jump on the rest of the kills, drive off and let him come back to get it... then, take those kills yourself... if he never comes back, tough shit then...

back at garage, guy won't stop throwing grenades and rockets into the garage, get a chance to slide a grenade past him and watch as the explosion blows him into the garage, finishing the mission :D... or just drive your own car into the garage, even if he blows it up, you're still safe and in no harm in a flaming car, making him either enter or leave and do something else... i usually wait a minute or two, then leave, screwing us both out of points...

getting all the players in the garage at the end is ALWAYS the challenge on that mission... it's a crapshoot, and lots of times you have to either wait it out or give up and find new people to play with...

Guest Marney-1

I always rig my helicopter with a sticky bomb then land it near players and run off as if I'm just stopping to pick weapons up. Works great in the airport car park because you always get 2 or 3 piling in then when they're high up detonate it. :P

I always rig my helicopter with a sticky bomb then land it near players and run off as if I'm just stopping to pick weapons up. Works great in the airport car park because you always get 2 or 3 piling in then when they're high up detonate it. :P

That's hilarious.

We should get the deathmatches going again...then go blow people up.

Getting a star ( while in a car) and then waiting for the fat cops to run up to my door and try to open it. The fun starts when they grab it and you start driving. They just hang on retardedly getting smashed into lamp posts and other cars... It's fun.

I also LOVE doing this, it's my favourite GTA pass time.