Qdeathstar

Do you think we'll be able to Ski in GTA 5?

I'm going skiing this weekend and i was thinking it would be cool if i didn't have to leave my house to go skiing, and you know with the wii, kinect, and move its a real possiblity that V could let you use some of these gadgets for minigames, like skiing those mountains....

• Like 1

Not for everything... I like being able to kill people with a push of a button. But u gotta get up and stretch yer third leg once n a while... Kinect mini games would be perfect

Yours sincerely, A fine gentleman with an iPhone.

If you could ski in GTA V I wouldn't like it nor hate it. infact I probably wouldn't acknowledge it unless it had a cool twist like you was duel wielding chaibsaws and had to slice in half as many hookers as you can in an allotted time limit. :fap:

Well, of corse just like in real life you would be welding multiple chainsaws

I wonder what the limit is on the iphone app for shiity useless iphone app signature. I mean, did invision realise this app was so shitty that the needed to give people the ability to say "yo, sorry this post is shit snd i cant quote you or post this cool picturr i took because im using this shiity app, but on the bright side, at least now you know thats why my post sucks."... And even if thats the case why not just simply make that the default signature instead of mindfucking everyone by automatically posting null everywhere. This is an easy fix that makes me go what the fuck. I mean, hell... I know im not paying for the app so i get what i get, but thr invision board liscenses cost money and if you own a site and pay for the liscense shif should work... Also, no adsence or advertising support... Wtf. I would type more trying to get to the limit of this shitty app but ive ran out of stuff to say... So thats it

If GTA Is PS Move or Kinect, I'll kill myself.

On topic, I want to snowboard down the mountain at 300,000,000 m/s with a kantana/chainsaw decapitating fellow skiiers.

Skidoos were in gta San Andreas I thought

I wonder what the limit is on the iphone app for shiity useless iphone app signature. I mean, did invision realise this app was so shitty that the needed to give people the ability to say "yo, sorry this post is shit snd i cant quote you or post this cool picturr i took because im using this shiity app, but on the bright side, at least now you know thats why my post sucks."... And even if thats the case why not just simply make that the default signature instead of mindfucking everyone by automatically posting null everywhere. This is an easy fix that makes me go what the fuck. I mean, hell... I know im not paying for the app so i get what i get, but thr invision board liscenses cost money and if you own a site and pay for the liscense shif should work... Also, no adsence or advertising support... Wtf. I would type more trying to get to the limit of this shitty app but ive ran out of stuff to say... So thats it

I would rather take a snomobile or something than ski. If you have every see the movie DEAD SNOW. you would get the possibilities with a snow mobile like with 2 chainsaws or m60s straped onto it. :D

Dafuq dude ? The game is in California or San Andreas, and there is always hot. I really doubt so, but the interweb is full of great modders so it might be possible...we will see :)

Dafuq dude ? The game is in California or San Andreas, and there is always hot. I really doubt so, but the interweb is full of great modders so it might be possible...we will see :)

You might not know this, but it does snow in California.

heavenly-lake-tahoe-mtn.jpg

That is taken by the border of Nevada and California.

• Like 1

Wooooow I really didnt know that, Im sorry, this is really great, thanks Marcus :D

No problem, but you may have some point. I doubt the ski resorts are in the South of California near the border, they are mostly near the northern part, which is not the main focus of GTA V. But there is a snow-capped mountain, so being able to wonder in snow might be a possibility.

I don't care if the protagonist can ski or not, but it would be hilarious if pedestrians could ski and you could "disrupt" their skiing, by sprinting infront of them when they come down, and watch the wonderful physics at work. Or use them as a baseball and smack them full power when they speed down the hill. Or decapitation, either would be fun.

• Like 1

Wooooow I really didnt know that, Im sorry, this is really great, thanks Marcus :D

No problem, but you may have some point. I doubt the ski resorts are in the South of California near the border, they are mostly near the northern part, which is not the main focus of GTA V. But there is a snow-capped mountain, so being able to wonder in snow might be a possibility.

I don't care if the protagonist can ski or not, but it would be hilarious if pedestrians could ski and you could "disrupt" their skiing, by sprinting infront of them when they come down, and watch the wonderful physics at work. Or use them as a baseball and smack them full power when they speed down the hill. Or decapitation, either would be fun.

Woop Woop

I'm going skiing this weekend and i was thinking it would be cool if i didn't have to leave my house to go skiing, and you know with the wii, kinect, and move its a real possiblity that V could let you use some of these gadgets for minigames, like skiing those mountains....

It would be cool if they added it to the list of minigames you could do such as things like golf or water-sports which seemed to be in the trailer, although the guy on the Speedophile or whatever it was called he was wearing all the safety gear you would wear to go water boarding or water skiing whatever its called and the mountains in the trailer seem pretty high so maybe you could!