Guest Marney-1

Saints Row

If you register on GameSpot through this link, you can get early access to the character creator for Saints Row 3. Just make sure you click the right system first, I accidentally got the 360 version.

http://www.gamespot....&tag=stitialclk

i will sign up tomorrow, i do have to make myself as the first character... might as well try to mold it now... and it also reminds me tomorrow to pre-order with amazon... it's the same deal as gamestop, except it's delivered to my doorstep instead, including a $10 gift card :D...

"It's even got an in-game radio station dedicated to playing content from Adult Swim. " is rather intriguing.

Yeah I just saw that. On closer inspection, it appears it will include songs from Tim And Eric and Dethklok (and probably others). Whether it's just songs from the shows, sketches, or a bit of both, I don't know.

Riding a Jetski with the Raz song playing would be awesome.

"What about the hoes?"

"Who needs the hoes"

I'm still playing Saint's Row 2, it's kind of gripped my attention lately. I haven't played much else. I will probably play SR3, but only I'm finished with all the nut shots, diversions, and missions I have to do in SR2. So, not for a long time.

Yeah I just saw that. On closer inspection, it appears it will include songs from Tim And Eric and Dethklok (and probably others). Whether it's just songs from the shows, sketches, or a bit of both, I don't know.

I'd rather just have Dethklok on the metal station, honestly. Can't stand Tim and Eric.

i cant believe the amount of people that like the talentless tim and eric show... they claim their non-talent is talent... whatever, hire me and give me a show then... i can do what they do...

i want some aqua teen hunger force skits and songs... they've done a few CDs and MF doom and danger mouse have done rap songs with the trio...

Pre-ordered... Can't wait for this game.. Loved the first 2... This is a game I can do about anything i can't do in RL... So Hoorah!

Also in the Initistion Station (early character Creator) there is 80% of the customization, so maybe they are keeping the good stuff untill the game comes.

you will have to take a break from skyrim guys so we can play online...

I'm going to finish it solo first, and when I do, I'll mention it here. After that post, I'll more than likely be up for online shenanigans any time.

But PSN had better stop being a cunt and learn to love my internet connection, because they've announced that they're going to be working on enough DLC to keep us interested for at least a year (I think they said 40 weeks' worth, that's one piece of DLC a week for 40 weeks), and I don't want to have to buy a second copy of the game just to download it.

So... PSN didn't stop being a cunt. I think I'm going to have to switch my pre-order to 360 and buy the PS3 version used later on.

whatever :rolleyes: , maybe me and dup will play at some point... otherwise i might not actually play any online... you guys will probably be busy with skyrim anyways... i think i might ask for it for christmas, my grandma keeps bugging my parents about that shit already... for fucks sake, we only just passed halloween...

i pre-ordered SR3 last week though with amazon, so i can't wait... time between now and skyrim will consist of SR3, new vegas, sam & max, and rentals of AC:R and uncharted 3... and i am looking forward to playing them all, but i really want to sink my teeth into SR3... fallout continues to be the only game i care about at the moment, i would like to have something else to play and chat about for a change...

plus seriously, if skyrim is that good, it would be nice to get all those games i mentioned out of the way before i forget about them...

Meh, I'll probably rush out and buy it for PS3 the first time I see you and Dup talking about the previous night's adventures, anyway. I just got extremely pissed trying to download the Infamous 2 DLC, and I don't want to have to do that for 40 weeks.