Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Playing IV I was I was using a taxi and we hit the police ... I wonder if in V will the taxi driver get a wanted due to the fact that there are dynamic encounters ... Won't be long to find out

1 year ago my wish was for, "Non shitty driving physics". But ummm...the game is ruined now.

You know, i am starting to think that this isn't the forum for you. Why don't you head over to someplace more cynical, maybe GameFAQs or something.

GTAForums?

People are saying the PS3 version has slightly worse textures and more aliasing than the 360 version. Then again, a lot of people are talking B$.

I saw some HD PVR captured screenshots from the 360 and it's looking absolutely gorgeous. Just hope they don't F***ed up the PS3 version.

People are saying the PS3 version has slightly worse textures and more aliasing than the 360 version. Then again, a lot of people are talking B$.

I saw some HD PVR captured screenshots from the 360 and it's looking absolutely gorgeous. Just hope they don't F***ed up the PS3 version.

I wouldn't be worried. Multiple sources that have had hands on experience said there's no difference.

All of the hands on previews, like IGN and others, have all said there's only very minimal differences, and that they are barely noticeable. Also, I'm personally not trusting the leaked videos as I reckon that some douchebags are trying to make the game look bad in the leaks, so that shit like COD:Ghosts will get better sales. Activision are probably behind the whole leaked video scandal! :)

• Like 5

If the PS3 version was worse then why did R* do almost all of their previews with the PS3 version?

I think people are just talking shit like what always happens when games like this come out.

3 hours to go here in New Zealand. Pity I have a big day at work tomorrow, I should really have taken this week off, oh well, I have waited this long, I can wait a few more hours. :D