I got this from gta forums that shows a possible property for us to buy

post-10497-0-35366900-1378917887_thumb.j

Edited by TreeFitty
When you click "add to post" with attachments, you can put the image in spoiler tags.

not to mention god knows how much is laying under the ocean to find while diving

Exactly! So much stuff to find, and underwater discoveries just seem that extra bit 'cool' to discover. As we could potentially find things that are suppose to be hundreds of years old etc. Just has a certain mysterious vibe to it :)

Any chance there is a small top secret landmass that isn't on the map because it is top secret?

That's actually a good way to think about it. Like I said I doubt we'd be getting something huge if there was more land somewhere, but it makes sense that if it's suppose to be secret in the game, (as in a top secret facility on a small island etc) it wouldn't shown on a map which is made for the 'public' of LS and tourists. Definitely plausible

I think all of the house signs with the $ symbol are actually businesses/investment options. I have a feeling the safehouses aren't on the map, since I didn't see any without the $ symbol. Michael, Trevor, and Franklin all would already have a safehouse, one without the $. Plus I remember reading that you would purchase your real estate online ( in game), and then the GPS would have you drive there. I feel you wouldn't need to go online to purchase them if you could just drive right to it yourself, marked on the map. Just a thought.

• Like 2

Any chance there is a small top secret landmass that isn't on the map because it is top secret?

Remember that this map is from a Strategy Guide, so everything should be shown on this map.

UNLESS...

There's another map in the Strategy Guide ( showing hidden content/ like islands off the coast ).

Or the map doesn't show everything ( which would be weird because a Strategy Guide Map is supposed to point out every point of interest ).

But these Brady Guides are famous for being inaccurate and not very in-depth as well...

• Like 1

I found this on gta forums regarding an air strip.

post-10497-0-95480900-1378927077.jpg

in the bottom left of the pic there is a circle it is blue and says pc what dose it mean.

PS i totally agree with who ever said bradly game put things on the map in the wrong spot or has not vare detailed maps.

I found this on gta forums regarding an air strip.

post-10497-0-95480900-1378927077.jpg

in the bottom left of the pic there is a circle it is blue and says pc what dose it mean.

PS i totally agree with who ever said bradly game put things on the map in the wrong spot or has not vare detailed maps.

I believe the one's that have that little PC looking icon is actually a checkerboard flag for races.

• Like 1

this shows what all the icons mean:

1378895227838.jpg

very nice, thx for that

I wonder if the the flight school has to be visitet by franklin and michael before they can lift up, would be nice :)

I wouldn't think so for two reasons.

1. It's GTA and if its a car, boat, helicopter or plane you can fly it from the beggining.

2. I don't think that's ever been the case for GTA. Rockstar hasn't said anything about you can only fly with Trevor at first, shoot with Michael, or drive with Franklin. Once that screen loads your gonna be free do drive or fly whatever u want.

1378895227838.jpg

very nice, thx for that

I wonder if the the flight school has to be visitet by franklin and michael before they can lift up, would be nice :)

1. It's GTA and if its a car, boat, helicopter or plane you can fly it from the beggining.

2. I don't think that's ever been the case for GTA. Rockstar hasn't said anything about you can only fly with Trevor at first, shoot with Michael, or drive with Franklin. Once that screen loads your gonna be free do drive or fly whatever u want.

In SA you had to go to flight school to have access to air craft. you could still fly, but the air ports were closed to you.

I also wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot in inaccuracy, or even things that are missing, from this map. I wouldn't, however, hold your hopes up for another island.

just to give a perception on the size of gta 5 map vs 4. (does contain a map spoiler)

wow!!!

1378895227838.jpg

very nice, thx for that

In SA you had to go to flight school to have access to air craft. you could still fly, but the air ports were closed to you.

I also wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot in inaccuracy, or even things that are missing, from this map. I wouldn't, however, hold your hopes up for another island.

Even though the whole map will be open from the start you think like one of the remote airfields will have like a barrier around it or when u push triangle to enter it will say go to flight school?

Well, the map we are supposed to be getting is double sided, so maybe the otherside is where the island is at

Where did u read that at?

This one, but i was just skimming topics so i cant even tell you that it was a reliable source. Im taking about the blueprint map

4cL6Q6C.png

Apparently scaled using the measurement bars & units converted into pixels in 3DSMAX. Not 100% accurate as the screenshot is not digital and the page isn't 100% flat.

Still not convinced that Vice City is taller than GTA IV...

Wat u fink?

• Like 2

I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but here is GTA V's map ( with some additional features pointed out ) from Forbes Magazine Online ( who got it from Reddit ) ~ http://www.forbes.co...-5s-los-santos/

1378822017-9999954.jpg

if you are interested there is also a video on youtube showing that map with the zoom in effect and comparing it to liberty city

(its the same video i posted above)

if you are interested there is also a video on youtube showing that map with the zoom in effect and comparing it to liberty city

(its the same video i posted above)

Yeah Dup already posted a Gif of it zooming in on Michael a couple of pages back. Good to see the other protags but.

CybzA1r.gif

WHERE THE HELL IS NORTH YANKTON???? Anyone? I don't see it labeled on the map

O.K. I found a MASSIVE SPOILER relating to this. ( This is from a third party source, so I would take the information with a grain of salt/ this guy says that the info is from the Leaked PS3 Audio Files for GTA V )

So don't click on the spoiler tags, if you don't want spoiler's relating to...

the story

Here is a spoiler telling you about...

North Yankton, without spoiling the story

And here is the Spoiler ~

It's not on GTA V's Map, it's only accessible during a mission.

4cL6Q6C.png

Apparently scaled using the measurement bars & units converted into pixels in 3DSMAX. Not 100% accurate as the screenshot is not digital and the page isn't 100% flat.

Still not convinced that Vice City is taller than GTA IV...

Wat u fink?

Dupz... this is why I posted this link.. to compare the three maps haha Here it is if you missed it. But I didn't add Vice City. And yes, the comparison in this picture is very accurate. http://i4.minus.com/ibn8B5Vpb26ws6.png