Someone on GTAForums suggested the kifflom cartoon's birthmark could represent the GTA V map shape. I'm not convinced, but i thought i'd chuck it in here for discussion anyway.

descend2.gif

Wow that's a good one DupZor it really could be that ? Why not after all ?

Look like an island like i said to give more interest to the sea because ocean full of wrecks is not really realisting and boring island would bring a lot of interest maybe secret island too, with a military base on it.

To me it looks like the GTA V map LA or LS would be to the botom left with the famous Airpot locating next to the sea like in almost all GTA.

Someone on GTAForums suggested the kifflom cartoon's birthmark could represent the GTA V map shape. I'm not convinced, but i thought i'd chuck it in here for discussion anyway.

descend2.gif

I suppose it is possable, but I have my doubts.

Yeah... that Kifflom picture pre-dates San Andreas' release, so I highly doubt that the map designers rolled over one morning and said "Hey, let's shape GTA V map to be like that birthmark from SA's viral marketing..."

Yeah... that Kifflom picture pre-dates San Andreas' release, so I highly doubt that the map designers rolled over one morning and said "Hey, let's shape GTA V map to be like that birthmark from SA's viral marketing..."

So I can assume that the map designers sleep in the same bed?

:faplight:

It could be look at the island lol, the last shape has it why a birthmark with lead to two different part and not a just a single one like normally does ?

And maybe the person has no hair to represent the earth (his head = the earth, it looks like our planet shape, and the birthmark is like the satelite view of Los Santos. Or San andreas whatever still for me the landscape, and the rest of her skin face represent the water all arround the GTA V map.

So I can assume that the map designers sleep in the same bed?

:faplight:

Yup, that was the insinuation....

And maybe the person has no hair to represent the earth (his head = the earth, it looks like our planet shape, and the birthmark is like the satelite view of Los Santos. Or San andreas whatever still for me the landscape, and the rest of her skin face represent the water all arround the GTA V map.

Now I think you are over thinking it

I'm gonna freak the fuck out when I go to investigate what looks like a mountain on the horizon and it turns out it's a massive schnoz.

Los Santos definitely covers more square footage, just as the sprawling Los Angeles metro area does compared to New York City. But just like the real cities, if you’re wondering about the density of the downtown area, Los Santos proper is smaller than Liberty City. for banana pudding...

nope. im a lineman. i did however read the gameinformer q and a that clearly answers what everyone has been bitching about for years on this thread, and no... i didnt stay at a holiday inn express last night;)

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/11/16/grand-theft-auto-v-reader-q-amp-a.aspx?PostPageIndex=2

wow!lol glad i could putthis one to rest

Everyone is still claiming los Santos is smaller than liberty city at gtavnet forums. I guess all the stupid fucks are over there

They're Right. The actual area of the city of Los Santos 'proper' will be smaller than GTA lV's Liberty City.

Even though the land mass of GTA V ( taken as a whole including the city and all the countryside ) is a whopping 3 and a 1/2 times larger than Red Dead Redemption's Game World.

Finally, my computer was able to hit "Ignore BlackSox9's Signature" before it completely fuckin' demolished itself. Thank God.

• Like 1

Finally, my computer was able to hit "Ignore BlackSox9's Signature" before it completely fuckin' demolished itself. Thank God.

HAHAHA! Your computer sounds pretty weak. Are you on a laptop?

Yep. *strokes keyboard with damp cloth* She's gettin' on in years, can't handle multiple .gifs too well. May have to put her down soon.