Is the guy who is running from the cops the same guy as one of the bankrobbers? They look the same. If so, I hope he is the protagonist, he seems awesome. He looks black and hispanic, so we will have to see. It would be cool if he was the son of Caesar and Kendll, but since the 2 eras aren't connected I highly doubt it, but that would be awesome...

OG Uncle CJ!

I just noticed something from an analysis video, as the black guy is running from the cops and helicopter you can see a pair of shoes tossed over the cables to the top right.

If you don't know what that means, it's a sign of respect for a dead street gang member, maybe hinting the significance of them? It's not much, but it's something!

well where i am i means a drug deal no joke

If turf wars return it'd be a nice thing to have, but to be honest it's not the main thing on the list of the features I'd like to see

It would be class if you played as the black guy in the trailer and were in the grove street gang as cjs son

I think that scenario would be the polar opposite of "class" and by that I mean SHIT!

C.J was a fucking QD and that means any of his kin would also be QD's and by that I mean gay as in homosexual and not as in a cigarette or happy.

It would be class if you played as the black guy in the trailer and were in the grove street gang as cjs son

I think that scenario would be the polar opposite of "class" and by that I mean SHIT!

C.J was a fucking QD and that means any of his kin would also be QD's and by that I mean gay as in homosexual and not as in a cigarette or happy.

I bet you haven't even played San Andreas

hopefully they do have gangs in the new game it will be a better game... gta4 ddnt have gangs so going back to the hood would be a good change... cos honestly i cant be bothered to hook up my ps2 to play san andreas so i jus play gta4 and get bored lol

Guest Marney1

Why not? Gangs made things intresting and being chased by them too.... and forgot to mention drivebys lol...

Why not? I just think this game should be GTA V, not San Andreas 2.

yeh your right...was there any in gta4? ohhhh yeh there were but they wasnt really in any missions or there wasnt any gang missions inni

Why not? Gangs made things intresting and being chased by them too.... and forgot to mention drivebys lol...

true..... i get where your coming from... but i would love gangs there tho..... its san andreas which was known for gangs inni

Yea leave san andreas stories for sa2 gta3,4,5 are the flagship gta games.

I really really hope we r not black, by the name of cj.

I don't see how u will revolve around the gangs if your a middle aged white guy...

If ur black or Hispanic I can imagine but southern cali isn't all just gangster minorities

Maybe pop in some yakusa or triad gangsters or a cali biker gang. That would b dope to battle skinheads

@Gags Can I just ask what inni means?

lol yes sorry its slang for isnt it.....

Yea leave san andreas stories for sa2 gta3,4,5 are the flagship gta games.

I really really hope we r not black, by the name of cj.

I don't see how u will revolve around the gangs if your a middle aged white guy...

If ur black or Hispanic I can imagine but southern cali isn't all just gangster minorities

Maybe pop in some yakusa or triad gangsters or a cali biker gang. That would b dope to battle skinheads

hmmmm yeh i get what you guys are talking about....

i wouldnt mind being like a gang that robs banks and stores instead of being in a street gang because that would seem like sanandreas

i wouldnt mind being like a gang that robs banks and stores instead of being in a street gang because that would seem like sanandreas

I would mind both to be honest

like the movie the town where they rob banks

like the movie the town where they rob banks

that movie was sick.... that was organised shit lol... five stars for that lol