remember cesar from SA , guy in red car sorta looks like him but without the tats.

Yeah so it's obviously not him, as has been mentioned about 359,745,645 times already.

remember cesar from SA , guy in red car sorta looks like him but without the tats.

Yeah so it's obviously not him, as has been mentioned about 359,745,645 times already.

Ain't saying it is him, just sayin he resembles cesar.

wanna play as og loc or brucie or roman

Definitely no, almost positively no and certainly no.

So is that a maybe???

why not og loc or a other funny character? I dont want to play as a boring niko again

Do you really want me to explain it? OG Loc is the wrong GTA era. Brucie and Roman are more feasible as they are in the correct universe, but Brucie is a prick who I wouldn't want to play as and Roman is a coward so he's hardly likely to be running around killing dozens of Police officers.

Now if you'd have said "i'd like to play as somebody like OG Loc, Brucie or Roman." Then that would be ok as it would be referring to a person with the same inherent characteristics as those people.

why not og loc or a other funny character? I dont want to play as a boring niko again

Do you really want me to explain it? OG Loc is the wrong GTA era. Brucie and Roman are more feasible as they are in the correct universe, but Brucie is a prick who I wouldn't want to play as and Roman is a coward so he's hardly likely to be running around killing dozens of Police officers.

Now if you'd have said "i'd like to play as somebody like OG Loc, Brucie or Roman." Then that would be ok as it would be referring to a person with the same inherent characteristics as those people.

ok, I like to play as og loc roman or brucie in gta 5

Lol.

I think it is gonna be a latino guy that is in a gang. In the first mission his brother or friend get shot and wants revenge

But I want to play as brucie or og loc

I want to play as a hispanic guy from the ghetto, but I doubt that'll happen.

There is def a big chance that Ned Luke look alike is the main protagonist and I do think he sounds American but there was info about him being something Da Silva, don't know how real it is and at this time most of the news you hear about GTA V is bullshit but it kinda makes sense him having a son (leaked info about voice actors for RUSH) as there was teen Da Silva. I don't mind playing as 45-50 year old as long as he is tough and he will be (name me at least one GTA protagonist that wasn't). Imagine guy who is something like british SS (i'm not trying to say he is from uk). most of them as far as I know are with a bit of life exp (nice way of saying old) and I still would not wan't to have a fight with one of them and I've been training boxing for almost 10 years. People like that are still used in most difficult military operations and they can not only base jump, fly planes and helicopters but they can kill you with fucking tooth brush. Now imagine one of guys like that turning bad because something happened and he need a lot of money it sound fun to me.

There is def a big chance that Ned Luke look alike is the main protagonist and I do think he sounds American but there was info about him being something Da Silva, don't know how real it is and at this time most of the news you hear about GTA V is bullshit but it kinda makes sense him having a son (leaked info about voice actors for RUSH) as there was teen Da Silva. I don't mind playing as 45-50 year old as long as he is tough and he will be (name me at least one GTA protagonist that wasn't). Imagine guy who is something like british SS (i'm not trying to say he is from uk). most of them as far as I know are with a bit of life exp (nice way of saying old) and I still would not wan't to have a fight with one of them and I've been training boxing for almost 10 years. People like that are still used in most difficult military operations and they can not only base jump, fly planes and helicopters but they can kill you with fucking tooth brush. Now imagine one of guys like that turning bad because something happened and he need a lot of money it sound fun to me.

I really don't want to play as some super tough guy who can't lift his arms in the air because he is so bulky, like the guy in the trailer (Ned Luke) looks like. Niko was already a hard-military-man, so I doubt the next protagonist will be the same.

Its los santos its defenitly gonna be a gangster or drug dealer or something like that

Not necessarily, it could be your average joe who goes to work in an office every day. Or it could be a washed up actor. It's LA, it could be anyone, as almost every type of person lives there, from filthy rich - homeless.

mabye grove street family dude i know R* said no gta 3 era CHACTERS the gangs might stay mabye carls son or somthing :v :v

Dafuq... You just contradicted yourself in your own sentence... How could it be Carl's son if Carl doesn't exist in this new GTA universe...?

Just readed something on a other site about the main character that the main character is 53 and has 2 kids if this is true I would be hella angry

That's just an old rumor.