I tweeted Clifton Collins Jr. saying "New GTA V trailer sounds exactly like you! How did you like working for Rockstar the first time around as Cesar in San Andreas?

He ignored the part about him being in the trailer, but had nothing but praise for Rockstar, so with an attitude like that IF rockstar had asked him to work on it, I doubt he would have said no.

ccjuniour.jpg

http://twitter.com/#...467977457729537

The question ^

I tried to find the exact question but couldn't. I'm such a tweetard.

Nice.

Well at least we pretty much know who the trailer guy is now. he never sounded Hispanic to me really.

/edit

Somone posted your website on youtube Psy :)

Haha, yeah I know I was wrong. It was my best guess though. I didn't think he sounded hispanic, but clifton doesn't always either, so it was possible.

Guest Marney1

I don't see a problem playing as a 50 something protagonist, some of the fittest and hardest men I know are in their 50's. Just sayin'.

lol the tards commenting on the youtube video want credit given to gtav.net, when if you look our webpage you see "the folks over at gtav.net"

Mirin' our slick layout scheme, U mad bro?

some of the fittest and hardest men I know are in their 50's. Just sayin'.

Dude, we don't want to hear about your weekly gay orgy.

What he said.

(Cause I was going to say almost exactly the same)

Guest Marney1

Ha, I knew that was the wrong way to say it. :P

Also, this "HE SOUNDS HISPANIC" thing - I don't hear it.

I don't think anyone does, it's most likely his brain forcing the sound to what he wants it to be. The guy sounds SO white. Whitey McWhiterson. Whiteboy. MC Whitebread.

i think the protag sounds maybe a little hispanic imo

Really? To me he sounds as white as... Something white.

idk, at first he sounded a little hispanic. maybe its just me.

just forget what i said, he isn't hispanic.

I don't think anyone does, it's most likely his brain forcing the sound to what he wants it to be. The guy sounds SO white. Whitey McWhiterson. Whiteboy. MC Whitebread.

That's very true, our brains pick out what we want to hear, I thought it sounded like Clifton Collins jr so I only really acknowledged the bits that sounded like him. It's confirmation bias of sorts.

There is no way anyone would move from Florida to LA. If anyone moves to Southern California, they should go to San Diego. LA is a mostly a rundown sh*thole including Hollywood. I have been to both SD and LA and San Diego definitly beats LA

All of you saying he sounds hispanic: That's wishful thinking. He sounds so white. He doesn't sound as old as Ned Luke though. Luke is like what, 53? The guy in the trailer talking sounds around 30ish. And the guy at 0:40 looks identical to Ned Luke, so I bet he's around the same age. Therefore I hope he is a boss, not the protagonist.

Can you see a 53 year old buff guy in a suit sprinting into cars at full speed, jacking cars, smacking people with baseball bats, doing stunt jumps? I sure as hell can't.

icon11.gif

Can you see a 53 year old buff guy in a suit sprinting into cars at full speed, jacking cars, smacking people with baseball bats, doing stunt jumps? I sure as hell can't.

Unless its saints row.

in that case make a 53 year old, morbidly obese, with a pink afro in his underwear.