Sign in to follow this  
Commissar Tommy32

Based in The Ressesion

In the trailer we saw:

"NEED MONEY" - on the hobo's sign

Migrant Workers - picking grapes before the cropduster comes and gets 'em

Women Turning to Prostitution - they are at the guys Phoenix

House going "For Closure" - When the guy is at the house (also note BMX could be back as there was one at the house)

Looks Like 2006 era (Recession Time)

With the guys backstory of "getting a big house" etc then id say yes. if he is the protagonist, which i see no reason why he wouldnt be, he will probably lose it all, house reposessed, wife leaves, takes his kids etc.

• Like 1

I don't know.. I mean, that's just not enough to go on.

"NEED MONEY" - on the hobo's sign

Of course hobos need money. Hobos always need money.. That's what hobos do, they ask for money.

Migrant Workers - picking grapes before the cropduster comes and gets 'em

This does't mean a lot. It's kind of a standard thing. Mexicans, doing physical labour.. etc.

Women Turning to Prostitution - they are at the guys Phoenix

Again, doesn't mean anything. There are whores in every GTA game. And of course, in every part of real history as well. It's not the oldest profession for nothing :)

There are tonnes of hobos though did you see the hobo camp and all of them by the road I think we could be on to something here.

Did you see all the hobos on the pier in northern Alderney in IV? Of course there are going to be hobos, just like there are the super rich. GTA is all about rags to riches.

There are tonnes of hobos though did you see the hobo camp and all of them by the road I think we could be on to something here.

Did you see all the hobos on the pier in northern Alderney in IV? Of course there are going to be hobos, just like there are the super rich. GTA is all about rags to riches.

Yeah I know there is always hobos i do play GTA but in all GTA IV Trailers hobos are not seen whereas this it is constantly popping up all over the place. There is definately more than usual