ViceMan

Dreams

I rarely dream but I had a real cool one last night...

There's this really fat chick at work - basically the shape of a beach ball, thighs the width of my waist... I dreamed she was dry riding me. She was wearing lycra bike pants stretched to the point of being transparent and a sports bra that was struggling to fulfill its purpose.  

Meanwhile, I am lying back and poking at her belly, amazed and amused by the rippling and wobbling effect of my jabs and slaps, the same way a kid reacts when they see wobbly jelly for the first time.  We are both having a good time.

I woke up grinning, with a hard on, which I got rid of manually...

My interpretation of this dream was said best by Sir Mix-a-Lot when he stated eloquently, "I like big butts and I cannot lie..."

• Like 2

I think a lot of guys like big butts, that takes real dedication to dream of banging a girl like that, and to then wake up with a hardon.

I guess any sex dream is better than none at all? Lol

My sleep has been really crap lately, I get to bed and fall asleep quite easily, but for fuck sake - 5 hours later I'm waking up and from then on I can't sleep. I often go into this state of lucid dreaming for a couple of hours before I get up. I have not used an alarm clock for ages now.

It's amazing how the body adjusts to these things, I have not had a single good night's sleep in over 6 months now, I feel tired all the time, but I somehow manage to power through the days. Sometimes I might need to go to bed early due to being absolutely shattered, but that just fucks up my internal clock, it's a guarantee that I will be waking up in 5-6 hours or so and not be able to sleep anymore.

I think a lot of guys like big butts, that takes real dedication to dream of banging a girl like that, and to then wake up with a hardon.

Hey, I said she was fat, not unattractive... I try to believe that everyone is in some way beautiful and some people hide it better than others...

And I didn't really bang her - we were both clothed... 

• Like 2

Guys always wake up to a hardon.

• Like 1

Hey, I said she was fat, not unattractive... I try to believe that everyone is in some way beautiful and some people hide it better than others...

Holy Shit, I thought I was the only one left in this day and age.

Skinny is unattractive....

• Like 3

*in your opinion

Some girls are naturally skinny, no one is naturally fat.

Just my two cents.

*in your opinion

VJsw1MaU_400x400.jpeg

Also, I know plenty of girls who are naturally fat, naturally overweight however, you're probably right.

Samoans and people of similar ethnicities naturally have a slightly higher body fat percentage than most other races. In some cases, this alone can lead to mild obesity, unless they make greater than normal effort to keep their weight down.

the_more_you_know_nbc.gif

• Like 2

I just find it contradicting to say skinny isn't attractive but fat is.

There's beautiful on both ends of the spectrum. However, if you're obese you obviously don't care about yourself enough to stay in shape or lose the weight (medical issues aside it's possible no matter what), and if you're anorexic you need serious help mentally. 

*in your opinion

Just my two cents.

If someone can be naturally skinny, they certainly can be naturally fat.

Not that that is an excuse to be fat. But someone who is naturally fatter has to work harder at it.

• Like 1

*in your opinion

Just my two cents.

If someone can be naturally skinny, they certainly can be naturally fat.

Not that that is an excuse to be fat. But someone who is naturally fatter has to work harder at it.

Overweight sure, but I don't consider overweight fat per say. 20-30ish pounds is like a margin of error to me. Environmental factors and age can certainly cause you to be heavier than the charts say you should be but anything over 25 pounds imo isn't "natural".

dvtmX5n.jpg

Dr Brian folks..

If your going to post pictures to justify your argument, make sure they aren't fake.

Brian, also, cheers for changing your argument after realizing what you said was foolish at best.

• Like 1

I have a question. Taking into account fatter and slimmer both being attractive in different ways.

Surely just someone who is within proportion to there height and build is really what most people look for? Or should I say sod it and just start munching on chocolate?

record yourself saying "sod it" in a semi sexual way and I'll let you know.

but, mercy, I always pictured you as kinda chunky, say... 160~180

Q you've seen me, I think most of you have lol I'm American size 8 and I'm about 126. Not that it matters but still.

I mean no, I'd still feel lucky to bang you either way ;)

I've drempt about it, GTAgrl <_<

I like squeezing myself into a size 8, you get the whole auto erotic asphyxiation thing going...

Has this ever happened to you guys?

I had a dream once where i was laying in my bed, in my room. It was the middle of the night and there was this guy standing above me, staring down at me. I couldnt move. Then, in a different dream, i was on my back porch in the middle of the night. I couldnt move again and the SAME guy was slowly walking up my backyard towards me. It was a really haunting feeling. But ive never seen this guy in my life and i have no idea who he is.

I just like to check in, from time to time. It doesn't usually paralyze people, though.

Edit: You were probably in the weird state between awake and sleeping. Sleep paralysis is something that happens naturally, when you're in deep sleep (people who toss and turn aren't sleeping deeply). If you start to wake up before it wears off, the panic of it can either cause a nightmare or general hallucination. Because you're in a state of panic, your brain will always produce something scary. It's almost always going to be shadow people.

• Like 1