Sign in to follow this  
Commissar Tommy32

Do You Believe the Leak?

32 player for consoles and 64 for PC? Doubtful.

PC same release as consoles? Possible but they have yet to do it.

A complete remake of SA? Unlikely. Rockstar is more unique than that.

Another protagonist dying? I think they've killed enough in my opinion.

9 radios stations??? That's it? Bullshit.

The national guard is part of the military (note the fact they use the same things). derp.

Everything about this screams fantasies.

Sounds like someone who wants attention. Unless he's a complete idiot he wouldn't be sharing information under an NDA with Rockstar. If he's really in a position to know information, he would know that a proxy server only protects his identity from reverse IP lookup. If Rockstar felt the need to investigate (which they would if this was legit information protected under an NDA) they could easily identify him from records kept by said web proxy.

Also, I seriously doubt they would take a step backwards towards making the game less realistic. They've clearly established a direction for the franchise, I think it would be a mistake to go against that.

We'll just have to wait until the trailer and see, some of it might be right due to speculation, but it sounds pretty good, except for the RDR ending, that idea was brilliant but if they do it again it won't be original at ALL.

Guest Marney1

"I don't want to ruin it for anyone but the protagonist dies just like in RDR"

- What a complete dickhead.

Well one can throw so many darts and at least have one hit. But that's just like every rumour mill around.

I'm still waiting on that trailer to tell me about the location/lead before I become engulfed by the rumour mill.

In fact most of the "leaking" occured when R* announced the trailer was on the way. The walls were covered with cum for two days, Pieface is still licking it off.

Guest Marney1

In fact most of the "leaking" occured when R* announced the trailer was on the way. The walls were covered with cum for two days, Pieface is still licking it off.

*Shonkys*

• Like 1

SkepticalMan says "don't believe the hype kids. Sex with QD isn't all that great."

Hey, fuck you man.

And, yes, I think that this leak is 100% factual in nature. I know a freind who used to work for R* and he can confirm these details. Also, a causual encounter I met a few weeks ago currently works for R* and he told me the same thing.