Psy

Win GTA 5 - Release Date Competition

Guest Marney1

That's if you can hit me though unless you got an auto aim mod I always disable auto aim in my preferences before I join a free mode trust me though you wouldn't hit me. :jumpy: However I do fly in the ballad I hate the original helicopters in the first one however your a good shot I give you credit but if you have a Xbox hit me up we will do a 1v1. :lol:

I never use auto aim, that's not me in the video and I don't have an Xbox.

I still think the release date I chose is correct.

That's if you can hit me though unless you got an auto aim mod I always disable auto aim in my preferences before I join a free mode trust me though you wouldn't hit me. :jumpy: However I do fly in the ballad I hate the original helicopters in the first one however your a good shot I give you credit but if you have a Xbox hit me up we will do a 1v1. :lol:

We have a whole forum for the previous GTA's here.

however your a good shot I give you credit but if you have a Xbox hit me up we will do a 1v1. :lol:

I think he thought that was you in that youtube vid, classic. :D

But yeah I also like sniping the bastards who try to own the game with their helicopters... That was back when I used to play GTA IV online, last time was probably before the release of RDR.

y nobodys pickin the date in the trailer? 24052012 ??? well, atleast i did and im most likely gonna fail

Actually a lot of people are... if it is that date there's going to be a big argument over who gets the game, but it'll come down to a random pick.

I picked October 26th, 2012 for two reasons. The first being because all of the other Grand Theft Auto games have been released in the month of October, aside from Grand Theft Auto IV because it was delayed until April. Secondly, Skyrim was the most anticipated game of 2011 and it was released on 11-11-11 which happened to be a Friday. Grand Theft Auto V is already expected to be the most prognosticate game for 2012 and with that said, Rockstar will most likley release this game on a Friday because of the fact that it might interfere with another popular game releasing on a Tuesday. To aid members in making their guess, Max Payne 3 releases in March of 2012 making a May or June release very unlikely because they would be losing money on the game. I think that Rockstar will show Grand Theft Auto V at E3 2012 and give a release date then.

y nobodys pickin the date in the trailer? 24052012 ??? well, atleast i did and im most likely gonna fail

According to Psy last time I saw almost eighty people chose that date. Seeing as that date falls on neither a Tuesday or Friday, I'm going to go out on a limb and say most likely your wrong. Sadly though I have to respect others peoples opinions, stupid or not.

Guest Marney1

Anyone changed their minds yet? I'm sticking with my March 2013 release date for now. Think I said the 12th.

According to Psy last time I saw almost eighty people chose that date. Seeing as that date falls on neither a Tuesday or Friday, I'm going to go out on a limb and say most likely your wrong. Sadly though I have to respect others peoples opinions, stupid or not.

weird. Think i chose that date aswell?? But i want to change it now! there's no way it's coming out in 6 months. Maybe October or November if they don't get delayed.

For the People who picked October, You think Rockstar is that stupid to release it that late? they have been working on this game since 2007/2008 likie they alwasy do with GTA games, Max Payne won't sell 1/4 of what GTA does. but then again this is an opinion

For the People who picked October, You think Rockstar is that stupid to release it that late? they have been working on this game since 2007/2008 likie they alwasy do with GTA games, Max Payne won't sell 1/4 of what GTA does. but then again this is an opinion

Last time I checked all GTA games have been released in october except chinatown wars. IV was headed for an octover 07 release but got delayed till april. How would it be stupid to release it in october? Given E3 is a month or so before it would make perfect sense.

Last time I checked all GTA games have been released in october except chinatown wars. IV was headed for an octover 07 release but got delayed till april. How would it be stupid to release it in october? Given E3 is a month or so before it would make perfect sense.

Due to the fact it would be a 4 year span of games, if GTA IV Was released when it was supposed to be, then it would be 5 years, Rockstar Won't wait that long.

Due to the fact it would be a 4 year span of games, if GTA IV Was released when it was supposed to be, then it would be 5 years, Rockstar Won't wait that long.

Your argument is invalid. Rockstar will wait as long as they need to make a finished product. They don't rush products and they don't release half-ass games. Rockstar North Which is obviously know for doing the Grand Theft Auto series is also working on Agent, know body really knows where that is at on the production progress but they also said that Agent had been placed on the back burner while GTA V went to full production so that means that Rockstar haven't had all the staff working on GTA V since the release of GTA IV.

Guest Marney1

Rockstar don't have to follow a pattern.

No shit, but why would it be stupid to have another october release?

Did I say anything about it being stupid? Wind your scrawney little neck in and make a proper case for your ill thought out prediction.

There's just no winning with these noobs.