Sign in to follow this  
Five

You may want to read...

It's interesting to look back on past theories and see how far we actually were from the truth...or how close hahaha.

I've learned that getting caught up in rumours lead to disappointment, so I try to stick with interpretations of what Rockstar actually gives us, like with the V logo and the dissection of it.

When did penn die? I didn't know that, upsetting.

Rockstarbase is a fansite, so I'm not sure why gtaforums was discussing these image changes like rockstar was doing them, it was some idiot on a computer making up whatever they felt like.

The worst thing is, an educated guess means he won't be 100% wrong. He'll probably hit about 2 of the locations of all his predicitions and just say the rest is in the "feel" of the areas.

http://www.gta5rumor...me-details.html

^^Sorry marney, but I kind of beleive what he's saying will come true. I don't beleive he has a source, but he's probably right about the police storyline and street cred based on what I've heard.

Guest Marney1

Can't wait to name and shame some of the bullshitters once their claims are proven false. I'll give props mind, to those who given good educated guesses but those who've been out and out lying will feel the wrath of the devil himself. :ph34r:

Can't wait to name and shame some of the bullshitters once their claims are proven false. I'll give props mind, to those who given good educated guesses but those who've been out and out lying will feel the wrath of the devil himself. :ph34r:

This is the problem with bullshitting. It's the same tactic used in politics all the time. It ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT MATTER if you lie, deceive and promise shit that never happens, if it gets you the vote (or the site traffic), once it comes along that it's all bullshit not much fuss will be made either way, most people won't remember or kick up a fuss.

The premier of new south wales used this tactic to get voted. He signed a list of promises, 3 things he said he would do/or wouldn't do. And ask everyone to vote for him and hold him to this signed contract with the people. Since he was elected he has gone back on every single one of those things. No one gave two shits.

The same thing happens with these websites, they say whatever get traffic, and lose no traffic when it was all bullshit.

Where did Five go?

Work? I never claimed that OP were true, all it is was me with a little bit too much free time so i just joined dots to dots. The majority of the info is from obsessed GTA friends, I was just trying to contribute to the forums is all.

Guest Marney1

Where did Five go?

Work? I never claimed that OP were true, all it is was me with a little bit too much free time so i just joined dots to dots. The majority of the info is from obsessed GTA friends, I was just trying to contribute to the forums is all.

Good good ;)

Guest Marney1

UK clocks went back an hour the other day and we're usually ahead of New York (EST) by 5 hours. The trailer releases at 12 noon EST so does that mean the UK launch time is 4pm instead of the usual 5pm? Did US clocks go back too? My head is full of fuck.

I'm just going to leave mine wherever it lands...

Nothing like a keepsake. You might have to rip up the floor if you move house though.

I really hope that is true, although it does seem like its just trying to cater to what everybody wants.

http://www.gta5rumor...me-details.html

^Not saying any of this is true, but its a interesting read at the end of the day.

I'm not really convinced, but if this is true:

Old Faces return from San Andreas

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas fans will be pleased to learn that Officer Eddie Pulaski and Officer Frank Tenpenny will both make appearances in GTA 5

that makes the game pre-'92?

Of course, it's probably bullshit, but still.

everyone does realize they both be deadz