Sign in to follow this  
Holocaust

He's baaaaaack.

I'm not a lawyer, but i'd guess they probably have no obligation or authority to do anything about it.

I know Games Politics says this, but I thought JT isn't a lawyer either anymore? What's he going to do?

• Like 1

Last I heard, he has a crack(head) team of like-minded cunts working for him. I imagine he would get those idiots to handle it. Or he would, if he had a legitimate claim, which he doesn't.

Now that he's not a lawyer, he's not an ambulance chaser, he's just a loud-mouth douche like everyone else to who sues people over shit that doesn't matter.

Last I heard, he has a crack(head) team of like-minded cunts working for him. I imagine he would get those idiots to handle it. Or he would, if he had a legitimate claim, which he doesn't.

Now that he's not a lawyer, he's not an ambulance chaser, he's just a loud-mouth douche like everyone else to who sues people over shit that doesn't matter.

But surely his threatening behaviour now is more liable to police action than previously, and he needs to realise that trying to blackmail a company could end up (we hope) on the other side of Prison Bars. Somewhere, where he may (I'm not sure what type of lawyer he was) meet some people he might of helped send down.

• Like 1

To my knowledge, he never did anything. I'm pretty sure he spent his entire career starting shit with music and video game companies.

I would certainly enjoy seeing him go to prison, though.

He's always good for a laugh you've got to admit. He really believes he's some omnipotent entity battling the evil, corrupt corporations and forcing them to change their wicked ways. If it wasn't for him we'd all be skinning babies and sewing them together into crude bedsheets so we could sleep at night. Actually that reminds me, Massacre did I leave my bedsheets over at your place during my last sleepover?

One of my more recent kills was an elderly Italian tailor. Before I killed him, he begged me to allow his legacy to live on, and so I learned all he could teach me of his life's work. I keep his preserved head on a plaque mounted over the antique sewing machine I found in the apartment he had above his shop.

Wow, he's still relevant? The fucking fringe idiot slipped off everyone's radar around the time he lost his license.

I remember back in the day when GP would run Jack articles like 3 times a day. It was a weird symbiotic relationship they had.

Guest Marney1

Quote JT:"I hate being right all the time" - I wish Michael Fucking Pachter could say that.

• Like 1

Kind of a toss-up between Thompson and Pachter as to who's most deserving of death by firing squad. And by "firing squad" I mean thirty guys firing flaming arrows into them.

Guest Marney1

Kind of a toss-up between Thompson and Pachter as to who's most deserving of death by firing squad. And by "firing squad" I mean thirty guys firing flaming arrows into them.

I think Pachter should be first to face the firing squad, after all he's the one who gets people's hopes up with his expert opinions while the other dipshit just makes people laugh.

Jack_Thompson_News.jpg

• Like 1

I think Pachter should be first to face the firing squad, after all he's the one who gets people's hopes up with his expert opinions while the other dipshit just makes people laugh.

Jack_Thompson_News.jpg

Quick, we can sue JT for that, saying he condones the hot coffee mod and helped create it. It's all a conspiracy dammit.

Man at this point he just likes attention. Trying to re-claim a place in the spotlight. Face it Jacky, Ur a has been villain. Onward with the next dbag to say something retarded about video game violence.

Guest Marney1

Violent video games should be banned. *Crawls off into corner, bursts into flames, shrivels up and dies*

Pachter is like the weather man of videogames: Makes predictions that come true in some vague sense but mostly he's full of shit. Thompson, on the other hand, is just full of shit.

Wow, this is getting nostalgic as fuck for me.

• Like 1

Jack_Thompson_News.jpg

Classic. :lol:

We need a JT smiley. A sawnoff dick.

And we should do an exception and vote up that post of Marney.