Stoic Person Eater

Walking Dead - AMC Sunday Nights 9PM EST

It's not that I hate the character of Carl as much as Chandler Riggs himself. The terrible acting ruins every scene with him in it.

no shit, carl is one of the best characters in the whole damn show right now.

Why is Carl such an annoying kid/proud american/insert your own word?

Because he's a kid who is thrust into a life where it's almost certain he will quickly lose people he grows to care apart and spend the rest of his life constantly moving around until he likely dies much earlier than he should've done and returns to become a being who's only existence is to kill and eat.

I like the character of Carl as said, and Chandler Riggs has his moments in acting, but he's pretty shitty compared to other "child" actors.

That would do more damage to the show than any other comic-conflicting death they've had.

The show essentially becomes unwatchable without the numerous plot elements that Carl is responsible for or heavily involved in. His importance is second only to Rick's.

Yeh spoilers

But he was important until now, if he died I highly doubt it would change much (aside from Rick) who seems to have become a lot less centered on throughout the show, plus Judith could just replace Carl's spot of a child eventually and hopefully they'll pick an actor who actually has talent to play the child.

If that baby doesn't die, the creators have failed miserably. They need to kill her, and they need to do it before the groups inevitably meet up, because I don't want to see Rick being a bitch about his baby twice.

Rick: "Things are going the way they did in the comics! *weeps*"

Person whose identity is a spoiler: "Hey, Rick, here's your baby!"

Rick: " :o THINGS HAVE DIVERGED FROM THE COMICS IN THE MOST ANNOYING WAY POSSIBLE AND THIS IS AMAZING"

Carl: "I WILL CEASE TO BE AN ENTERTAINING CHARACTER AGAIN BECAUSE A GOOD THING HAS HAPPENED TO US. IT'S SO MUCH BETTER WHEN WE'RE HAPPY AND THE SHOW IS STUPID."

Yeah, fuck you.

I hope Negan runs that bitch through a meat grinder.

• Like 1

Funny that you're saying this, while you've quoted my post and not even edited the spoiler out, so if I did go back and edit it to have a spoiler tag, it'd still be there in your post.

It's not a spoiler. If you're too stupid to realise Carl was going to kill someone at some point, that's your own fault.