The discription under the videonon the R* site reads “The story of outlaw Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang as they rob, fight, and steal their way across the vast and rugged heart of America in order to survive.”

Edited by BRO_MAN
  • Like 1

I was thinking the other day that instead of the mountains being on the border this time around they’re going to be used as a like a buffer between zones. Like the only way to get west or east is to around them or use the mountain pass. Fuck I can’t wait to just explore.

I'm assuming this takes place over 20 years before RDR because we didn't see John. We might see him as a child near the end.

Williamson walking away from the burning building, possibly getting stabbed in the hand?

so what is morgan, like a bookie for the gang or something?? the muscle, obviously... he sounds like he's got a bit of a mean streak about him too, i bit of trevor in him... that's good, if i'm going to play as a bad dude, i ought to talk like one too... i think they learned a lot about the popularity of trevor B)...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BRO_MAN said:

Oh man the wide shot right after he wakes the guy up, holy shit is this huge. 

I’m almost certain the voice actor is the same guy who did the main antagonist in mafia 3, Sal Marcano.

So if the map is correct we have a town called New Bordeaux and the same guy who voiced the antagonist of Mafia III.

And the more I hear it the "we need an extra gun" sounds like Lincoln.

Edited by ViceMan
  • Like 1

The scene where he's hanging off the side of the train; the carriages have Cornwall written on them, on the leaked map there's a place called Cornwall kerosene and tar.

Coincidence? Seeming less and less likely.

0:54 for reference.

Edited by ViceMan
  • Like 2

The guy he wakes up is surrounded by pelts and hunting stuff. There’s a skinned rabbit and bow behind him. 

This is probably super early early in the game and an introduction to hunting and the bow mechanics.

Edited by BRO_MAN

I was looking for names on the gravestones but there don't appear to be any.

The "need an extra gun" guy who I said sounded like Lincoln, if you look at the side of his head in the right light he seems to have a scar. T-tell me someone else sees it too and i'm not going fucking mental.

21 minutes ago, CaPn bOnEs said:

EDIT: reading up on john marston, i can scratch his name from my thoughts lol...

I thought John said his mother was a prostitute and died giving birth.

that's why i scratched him off my list :lol:... he should be about that age tho for the setting of this game... a young pup, probably just getting into the gang life... and yea, i see the scar too on the left side of his forehead, but what's the significance of that?

18 minutes ago, CaPn bOnEs said:

that's why i scratched him off my list :lol:... he should be about that age tho for the setting of this game... a young pup, probably just getting into the gang life... and yea, i see the scar too on the left side of his forehead, but what's the significance of that?

You not played Mafia III? Lincoln had a scar on the side of his head, it was the other side though I think.

Sounds like Lincoln's voice actor, has a scar on the side of his head the same, town called New Bordeaux. I dunno, just seems weird.

yea never played mafia 3, just not enough time to play all these new games that come out... i lost interest in it leading up to release...

there's certainly parallels with that game tho, that gator scene reminded me of seeing mafia 3 gameplay... plus the town you mentioned... perhaps take 2 is trying to build a universe with some of it's properties... were there any gta references in mafia 3?