CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Feb. 23 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE FEB 23 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!!

(Previous crew nights will now stay open an extra week for those who have last minute contributions to the last meet)

---
Theme:
igta-crew-military-night.png

Military Night... LISTEN UP, MAGGOTS!! it's military night!! and in a military, you work together, you move together, and you wear the same outfit... so we'll try and get that planned out, the outfit to wear... and the other side of the coin is, we should probably have an alternate terrorist outfit for playlists... that way when we do team oriented jobs, the matches will look like a war battle... again, we'll sort that out before the playlists...

we've got a number of jobs already in the arsenal that fit the theme... dup has some new jobs to try as well, and i am gonna put together a DM or a capture with a bunch of military vehicles for some good ol' fashioned war games B)...

if you want to make suggestions for outfits, please do... upload an example... i am thinking that most of the stuff from the LTS DLC would work, but we'd have to pick a theme, most likely woodland or desert camo...

ALSO, look at the list of crew events... speak up if you want to change anything ;)...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

MAR 1ST - BMX Night

MAR 8TH - Gang Night

MAR 15TH - Crew Blue Night

MAR 22ND - 80's Night

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Gang Night, Apocalypse Night, iGTA Olympics, Rally Car Night, Rock & Roll Night, 80's Night, GTA Night, Jackass Night

​Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, MC Night, BMX Night, Vintage Night

• Like 2

I'll make the playlists according to region.

We can put on team desert camo, and I'll throw in jobs in the desert. Then playlist 2, forest camo. Other teams, just whatever terrorist outfit. Maybe  have them all wear the same category mask and outfit. hockey masks and a heist jumpsuit for example. Keep it simple

edit

I will mix in whatever the fuck races, can't really do tank races

• Like 2

I'll make the playlists according to region.

We can put on team desert camo, and I'll throw in jobs in the desert. Then playlist 2, forest camo. Other teams, just whatever terrorist outfit. Maybe  have them all wear the same category mask and outfit. hockey masks and a heist jumpsuit for example. Keep it simple

edit

I will mix in whatever the fuck races, can't really do tank races

Me and b0nEs both made Zancudo escape races, not sure if you still get 5 stars from them or not though.

• Like 1

you do ;)...

i like that idea about desert/woodland outfits... we can sort that out in the lobby tomorrow... as for terrorists, i think it'd be best if we all wore the same t-shirt mask and stuff, or close enough... i don't want to make them look like ISIS tho so no ALL BLACK, that'd be just wrong, especially if they win a playlist, but we could create something that looks like an islamic rebel group...

one thing to note tho, we're gonna have to ditch the helmets for playlists... so perhaps we save the outfits with the caps for the jobs, and put on helmets when in my war games job and when we're doing random shenanigans around the map...

if we're doing a woodland theme, shouldn't we use something other than terrorist outfits??

*feels like the NSA is watching this topic now * :lol:

---

i am working on an emblem right now too ;)B)...

---

UPDATE:

;)...

3373b77f3d564c98e692d2a954c1de2e2863b5fd

3373b77f3d564c98e692d2a954c1de2e2863b5fd

• Like 6

2_0.jpg

IGTA WAR GAMES

http://rsg.ms/96bd7c6

basically, we just try to have fun... one team is jet oriented, and the other side has tanks, each respawn in the same class... we can try and fight each other, just for fun and snaps... or both teams can do their own thing since i did provide ample amount of vehicles on each side... like i said, one has more jets, the other more tanks... i also thru in some dinghys for cool water snaps... it's at zancudo so it's more for the the woodland playlist ;)...

• Like 4

I'm completely lost with what's supposed to happen tonight but I found my mic so you lot can guide me (don't shout!). 

I've got the Heavy Forest and Desert camo outfits saved to my inventory, are these the ones we're using?

Went through my clips pretty fast this week. I'm not really feeling spending a lot of time in the editor anymore

DD6NOcuaAki1lRdwNu4i7A_0_0.jpg

O7LGbhTI-0OiNDC4sA6x4A_0_0.jpg

-KTggHqvykOUxtdOHCME-Q_0_0.jpg

I5X1BvGywUGFQd6KU3mN-A_0_0.jpg

ZbuGp2uLnUKshMq97Qqb9Q_0_0.jpg

iohYecyfN0uMOlB81NQW-w_0_0.jpg

GgfKqor-bEG3odnC30gg-w_0_0.jpg

mqFmfAOp8k-d5Q3KzhQZnw_0_0.jpg

v8HVhR2z7kq3r_TLQjBSbg_0_0.jpg

0LxKf1FsDUCiKujxtVferA_0_0.jpg

orGmFTZqNUmOiooB9R-8uA_0_0.jpg

1JW5GX4GQ0uV_Vyb6fA1og_0_0.jpg

h1UQK7r9cEGG7ZGj6gXrTQ_0_0.jpg

myxFy7zf2UOqdGdg1soNqA_0_0.jpg

AExPC7BmkEKWHlwlHk4Xvw_0_0.jpg

ZdaLbmdxgk2ixHrQm4N8jA_0_0.jpg

• Like 9

Merely an appetizer...

VDTitSQKlka8ywE_1O2cLQ_0_0.jpg

Dup's rather brilliant parking job...

9X33jIPphkizGzoMkjX0lQ_0_0.jpg

Yes, that's a tank under the jet. B)

Guess who's back...back again...Triplestack!

Ru9zF6ogu0GBwvTL9BpF9A_0_0.jpg

More to follow, when I can (as usual), right now I'm off to bed. 

• Like 7

nice snaps guys!!! :wub:...

cool to see triplestack contribute a little B)... he made it in at the end of the night...

casey, i'll watch your video on my next break ;)... looking forward to it!!

jason, i didn't hear any complaints... it seemed pretty balanced ;)... there were snipers and some of us were running all over the place with the knives... at one point i stabbed 4 of the 5 enemies :lol:... dio had a similar run too... gtagrl and casey had a stand off at the end of one of the rounds, it was hilarious to watch :lol:...

as usual, i will get to mine when i get the chance... prolly later in the week...

EDIT: actually i think i remember hearing dio complain about some of the containers... you can't climb some of them, they're too tall ;)...

I'd post some snaps but I gotta clear some space. I managed to save 41 clips last night, but somehow didn't have enough space for a single snap!? Anyway, I'll sort through my old gallery at some point, but at least I did make use of most of my clips. I forgot the epic Valkyrie/Cargobob/Technical chase we did since I wanted to start the video in the training area, so I'll definitely make a shorter chase video later this week. Here's a highlight reel of last night's fun.

• Like 6

this is a good chunk of my snaps, but i have quite a number of clips left to go thru... and i have an awesome vine at the end B)...

but first, lemme take a new SC selfie :lol:...

S2qJyYGo3UKqhr3XfCgfcQ_0_0.jpg

hey northern, look at that! a spaceship!!

nOfHX-0-6UWsl65VDjaPmg_0_0.jpg

terror on the loose...

LZl9xLzNLECxoSzLhdsfbg_0_0.jpg

8fYDPwF20EqYgCNGC-YsFg_0_0.jpg

shadow games...

GIQDAkZq_0id_gBtDjGgkQ_0_0.jpg

that one time the valkyrie almost crashed...

NO80w8zvnE2AfzMICOA8Lw_0_0.jpg

tunnel vision...

msoLkPU6DU6X8hbHbWa-Dw_0_0.jpg

that one time the cargobob did crash...

TtGGHqo4pkGEeCb7S9eBgw_0_0.jpg

more terror...

w1GmkJx6Vkm6DY2bEd8Xow_0_0.jpg

time to regroup... at ease, soldiers...

HbcWHv0rOEy5K6qYliytUA_0_0.jpg

driving to PT...

1XqFpi6DZkSlU9oxh1rw6Q_0_0.jpg

that's all i got so far, and i plan on taking some snaps from the clips i used to make this vine ;)...

https://vine.co/v/i6h5W6wB7EQ

^fuck morning PT :(...

• Like 8

EDIT: actually i think i remember hearing dio complain about some of the containers... you can't climb some of them, they're too tall ;)...

ya it was the construction cabins. Looked like you tried to make a sniper nest out of them. They aren't climbable. 

Other than that, it was good. The point blank sniper battle Casey and Gtagrl had was hilarious. If one busted out the knife they probably would have won. Tip for next time ladies  (Y)

• Like 2

Just the tip? :lol: Yeah, I did see that knives were available based on the "DiO disemboweled bOnEs" texts that come up during play, but I kinda froze up and thought I could get her with a headshot. Next time!! *shakes fist*

Just the tip? :lol: Yeah, I did see that knives were available based on the "DiO disemboweled bOnEs" texts that come up during play, but I kinda froze up and thought I could get her with a headshot. Next time!! *shakes fist*

me and dio weren't teammates... it might of been someone else ;)... it was kinda fun butchering people on that job :lol:...

also, i like that it now tells you when you get assisted kills... that popped up a bunch of times last night...

'Twas merely an example, my good man. :monocle:

I've always been a fan of those descriptions...so-and-so destroyed you, gutted, you, shivved you, shottied you, is dominating you, etc etc...and yeah, credit for assisted kills is awesome.

• Like 1

It was fun watching on stream for the time I could.the two most awesome moments at least for what I say was dozy narrowly beating out gtagrl (ha! :P) and the sniper battle,I wanted to type out hints but I refrained for fairness.

Oh, and also B0nes murdering almost everyone in the sniper camp,good shit! :lol:

• Like 1

I logged into Casey's stream to say hi to Otiz at first, it was a bonus to say hi to you too, Weev. There was a tactical advantage to seeing Casey's POV during the sniper match :o, however in general I can't really watch Twitch and pay attention to the game at the same time for very long.