CaPn bOnEs

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

But I don't think you can post them here straight from the capture gallery, can you?  I have looked but can't see how...

copy to a hard drive, upload them to an image site... it's what i did with all my last of us pics, and my non-snap pics in GTA...

Reguarding the bloody baron...

I made a couple of choices so far, and i was wondering if it alters the story or ourcome drastically or not. First of all set his botchling free instead of killing it. And i chose to go find his wife and kid without telling him first. Any reason to go down a different path?

Good choices, I think. Not sure how the other side of the botchling thing plays out.

The game likes to fuck you over. There's rarely a good choice and a bad choice, it's usually the lesser of two evils.

with 30-some endings, i am not sure any of us will feel comfortable with most of our choices... i played GTA tonight (with a couple ladies i might add B)) so i didn't play this as i was hoping to... so i am pretty much where i left off on monday :(... for some reason i am struggling to dig into this game, despite how much i am am really digging it... i got to find some time to really dedicate to this, but life and other things keep my witcher at bay...

if you want to see a funny video, watch this video by my good friend ladymiss80s :lol:... she live streamed this the day it came out and regretted that decision... but has since gotten into it... but she lost her shit that night and decided to upload a video of it :lol:...

• Like 2

I think I went the same way as you, Dup... except I kept the Baron informed the whole time...

Bones, I know what you mean...  I have to be in the mood to play this game... sometimes I turn it on, check my quest list and can't be fucked making a decision on what to do next...  but when I get into it, I get lost in it for hours... 

I get exactly what you're saying. Sometimes i play and it feels like i'm just focused on the story inna linear motion. Then other times i feel the world and the music and it becomes an enchanting adventure for me. Depends on how you're feeling at the time and how much time you have to play i guess.

I'm at Level 21 and have finally made it to Skellige - what a beautiful place!!  

I am finding it difficult to progress with the number of options I have available - I can spend an hour going over my inventory and making lists of crafting and alchemy ingredients I need for the next level of potion/oil/decoction I want to craft, which in itself is a bit pointless because I don't often use them...

I have just

investigated the area where the big magic thing happened

and have a few options from there...

I am playing straight through, sticking with my decisions, and not checking alternative plot lines... One question for those who have got that far... Did anyone actually

talk to Menge?  I accidentally pressed an attack button as I walked into his courtyard and had to kill everyone...  I feel like I have missed something

.  I usually like to talk to people before making decisions...

Edited by Ginginho

With regards to the spoilers, fuck.  I was hoping to get that.  

This game is why I am worried that Fallout 4 will be the last game I ever play...  because I will have to collect and craft everyfuckingthing... which judging by the preview, means the rest of my life... 

A glitch I got caught with on a treasure hunt... when going for the feline witcher gear, you have to dive a wreck... if you go under the deck that partially that sticks out of the water, you get stuck and can't get out.  There are stairs but you can't climb back up them...

Edited by Ginginho

should of taken a leap of faith anyways :lol:...

I did but i leaped into a glitched behind-the-house area. Cut it from the video coz it wasnt that interesting of a death.

What is this AC easter-egg you speak of?

In one of the early missions,

you find a dead guy wearing assassin robes lying next to a haystack.  Geralt will make a comment like, "Will they ever learn?" or "Looks like he missed"

Made me laugh...

Edited by Ginginho
  • Like 1

Oh nice.

I'm still very much taking my time with this game. Been playing only a couple hours a day if i get the chance. I'm level 18 and still exploring skellige. Such a beautiful place.

Skellige is awesome... love the accents... 

For those that have got that far... who did you help for the King's Gambit?  That is my next big decision before moving on to the next part of the story...