shabbagaz

Post Your GTA V Clips/Videos/Movies/Etc

I'm going to host more different kinds of FUNNY moment lobbies on all last gen and next gen consoles again sometime this month. I want to thank everyone for coming out last month. IMPORTANT!!!! Leave a comment and let me know which system you are on and I will send you a message on a date of the next FUNNY Moments Lobby.

http://youtu.be/969lztNHg3s

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed watching the funny moments and i did put a lot of effort at editing this video and as well I enjoyed editing and making the video and I hope you enjoyed watching it.
In this video I go around GTA 5 Online and I get a new haircut, customize my car, and clothes shopping but a few other things happen whilst doing this.
Edited by gtagrl
/moved to proper thread. *points to "Do Not Spam Your YT Videos banner.*

that's why i like vine... here's me surviving a nasty crash with ikillyou...

https://vine.co/v/O9uF5H0rDHu

i like vine, i was one of the first to use it but never knew it'd blow up to being what it is today... but it tracks the loops, i get followers like any other social media site, and etc... i'm mainly using it to post cool/funny shit...

Made this a few days ago to test out the video editor camera modes. Nothing fancy. I made another to test camera movement between points but haven't uploaded it. The distance limits from your character kind of suck. The end cuts off right as Franklin gets "too far".

• Like 2