CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Dec. 23

I was there for about 15 minutes.....

long enough to punch me in the face and do a playlist :lol:..

I thought about it for a second before realizing it was only a virtual girl and therefore ok to hit..

That was me who yelled "HALLO" into the mic... Was answering a phone call....

Everyone mades fun of my vocal talent :(

Aww wish I heard you Q

That was me who yelled "HALLO" into the mic... Was answering a phone call....

Everyone mades fun of my vocal talent :(

lionel-richie-hello-o.gif

Honestly though i didn't hear you at all. We had like 20 people in at one point so it was hard hearing some people, especially the ones with quieter mics.

• Like 2

:lol:...

so there wasn't any snow for us until we launched our first playlist, then it magically appeared!! so this typically fun grand prix race turned into a cluster of crazy... it's killyou's grapeseed grand prix, with snow...

• Like 3

no idea, there was a lot of bad driving all around my spot in the race... hence the 11th place finish :lol:..

also, dup, nice pickup on our voices there... it explains the bad feedback we were all getting... if the voice make the video better then i guess i am not against it...

I got Sony golds so I would think the Mic was pretty clear. I think that was when I was doing the capture mission, so maybe it only played for people on my side

There was a race where someone (Bones, I think) said "Don't use a Sanchez - it makes it too easy, it would be like cheating" - I grabbed a Sanchez...  even then, I was shit...

I'll be back for a beating next week though...  I've got my mic sorted so I can at least hear you...  the only thing you'll be likely to hear me say, though, is something with the word fuck in it or the sound of me punching the controller...  

ya it's an unwritten rule that the sanchez is over powered as fuck. (hence why psy won lol)

blazers are acceptable cause they spin out all the time.

POST YER PICS, DUP! :angry:...

you too, fanboy...

I take it i don't have to then. Sweet, lol.

I couldn't be that mean:-

sEo1F7HqDUOda6ZtSV8WAg_0_0.jpg

This is what i mean by Mercy's skin. Looks like she was in a bad fire.

bvgFLwYq3U-MQK1jozlkwA_0_0.jpg

I think this was killyou having fun riding a steering wheel.

rAqYNpv_IUGVCZHStzvBqg_0_0.jpg

Those are some doughy eyes that penguin is giving you bones.

1Xv2R7DUxE2JtLk1nnFD8g_0_0.jpg

Awesome monster truck action

NEuKyJuvOkqhwAban3Dymw_0_0.jpg

Was so fun and laughter.

6fNg3UMlFkG7_y8F2x4Vrw_0_0.jpg

Hmmmm just looking at the detail in the scarf and the hemp line in the bikini. They did spend a huge time on improving details like that.

-zUsB4UTVkiVwUHHEhLSGQ_0_0.jpg

When i was above you guys and bones was the only one listening! I was going to do a nice pano for us but oh well.

76hG4usHrk2ca1Wv1by8wg_0_0.jpg

It wasn't like we were doing anything anyway.

3NXv2qn89k6PQ28TMx5j7g_0_0.jpg

So i went off being a stroppy cow.

l8sTgIuyvEqD2l76zSgWRg_0_0.jpg

Still stropping

Dqb5kMx1QE-axD5McKwJXA_0_0.jpg

Final photo.

I just wished we could of done the pano as i done it on its own and looked cool. Oh well i don't think i will bother with photo's next week otherwise i think i will go insane.

Dqb5kMx1QE-axD5McKwJXA_0_0.jpg

• Like 2

I will post later. It's Christmas. I'll wait till the kids are in bed.

Its Christmas dude. We understand it must be incredibly tiring when you have children constantly being excited through out the day. I only got rid of my 3yo nephew just over an hour a go.

yea no rush, dup, i just wanted you to know that you hadn't posted them yet...

the pic of the doughy eyed penguin is dupz0r or goosey, i was running around as a slutty stocking stuffer for the 1st half of the night :lol:... but yea, no one was doing anything except standing around looking at the tree... we could of done something more productive before the playlist, like, listen to ghostman :P...

...we could of done something more productive before the playlist, like, listen to ghostman :P...

I think it would confuse ghost if I started listening to him ;)

• Like 2

I'll post everything in a few, I'm taking care of laundry and editing since today's the best chance for a do nothing day. Just let me eat first, I have a ton more videos that I can't share unfortunately thanks to the PSN hack...

yea, i already gave dio my snowball video, hopefully others send him those... but that's all i got from crew night outside of the two i already posted... you should invest in a small external hard drive so you can actually work with them on the PC... my 32GB is certainly getting the job done...

I'm going to upload them to my stick which should have just enough space. Also, any particular method you want me to send those clips via, Dio? 

Anyway here's the snaps. 

Pn-i4woSmE6nqsLLmXyBgQ_0_0.jpg

xpjW21LbC0OhA4XcYqKBiw_0_0.jpg

2uWj1Ut3PUiFujLDGpnKog_0_0.jpg

VmCmOgouEEaYW-1PVWdCHg_0_0.jpg

515ZIrpjEUu8xLb5F5BF2g_0_0.jpg

tZndR-lJ90WwsRVyYaJfLg_0_0.jpg

4b3yeEQE2kaE-gYlmddLTQ_0_0.jpg

bQJwsxxji0-7hEOsVrFYbw_0_0.jpg

L1xPitdWhkyEYw0GBAUtEg_0_0.jpg

Vids of the first playlist: 

• Like 3

you actually spoke?? :o...

that twocent dude was an ass at start of the night, which puts trathan on thin ice, lol... you can kill people all you want in public lobbies, but crew nights have certain rules... he didn't follow any of them, wasn't in our crew anyways, and basically turned it into a freeroam lobby...

JFK pulled a dick move too with the crate drop, but i'll forgive him because he was a stand up guy the rest of the time... 

Yeah, sorry about twoguns. Had him bitching at me for ages to invite him, I told him not to do anything daft and said that it can be a good laugh as long as you dont act like a dick. He promised to play nice and then went and acted like a complete arsehole regardless.

Oh and hes from sunderland too, Psy would probably testify to the cuntiness of people from there

• Like 1

lol, so long as he never steps foot in our lobby again :lol:...

nice shit fanboy ;) using a memory card definitely helps... but you uploaded a shit load of videos in that time, my computer must be shit, lol... same with dup, he's got a pic with probably most of the lobby in it, and some other sweet shots... aww jeah, crew nights are starting to return back to funner times :D...

i'm thinking next week has to be new year's themed, obviously...

Started copying the snowball fight footage. According to my PS4 I have roughly 80 MINUTES. Holy fuck, I may consider an external drive if it can improve speeds. 

Apparently I saved about a Gig of footage for you Dio ;) Have fun in the editor.