Massacre

Fallout

I'm putting all my shits into science and strength.

I can't stand leaving shit behind so gottsta be able to carry a lot, HAXOR, and lockpick!

• Like 1

so if there's 270 perks, and no level cap, does that mean we might have a fully maxed out SPECIAL, and all the perks?? it said you could continue to invest into your SPECIAL when you gain levels... i always did that when there wasn't a perk worth having...

looking at level 10 charisma like wha?!?! :huh:...

attachicon.gif10-charisma.png

probably still not worth the investment, but i am intrigued...

Successfully sneaking into melee range and speaking to someone catches them off guard, allowing you to rob, disarm, and/or convince them to surrender, to bypass combat entirely.

It's mentioned in the article...  it's the Intimidation perk where you can force your enemies to fight or do shit for you...

Edited by Ginginho

I know you guys are really hyped for 4 but I'm worried. I'm yet to play a game in a series where the simplification is a positive. I understand the production costs are huge and as such they need to sell a lot of copies, but by pandering to idiots with almost no attention span the game itself gets hurt. Saw the same thing happen to Mass Effect, where it was basically a third person shooter by ME3. Maybe I just like things to be complicated and hard to understand. Or perhaps I just hate change (this is true). 

Anyway.

I forgot to save, so I have to start Fallout again, but I'm already having fun shooting rats in the eye. I don't remember much of the game as it's been a while, so I'm playing sensibly. Next character will be a chick with no intelligence who runs around the Wasteland punching people in the dick. She'll be too stupid to find the water chip (and too stupid to understands Mentats) so I can only see good things coming from it. 

• Like 1

when i get the anthology, i might try to play the first one, could be fun... and i might also just test it and see if my laptop can play fallout 3... if so, i am downloading the GECK and i'm gonna start modding right away... i've dreamed of creating my own personal house... i've scouted a couple locations too to put the entrance, i'll have to see if i remember where those were...

when i get the anthology, i might try to play the first one, could be fun... and i might also just test it and see if my laptop can play fallout 3... if so, i am downloading the GECK and i'm gonna start modding right away... i've dreamed of creating my own personal house... i've scouted a couple locations too to put the entrance, i'll have to see if i remember where those were...

Ever played it before? It's great, but uhhh....quite different to 3 or NV. Also frustrating as the interface is hardly user friendly. But shooting people in the groin and eyes is very satisfying. 

Haven't tried modding myself, it looks hard. 

i'm willing to be patient with the modding...

but yea, i played fallout 1 for a very short bit, i couldn't figure it out so i gave up... but this was many many years ago, but i think now, with my love of the universe, that i'd be willing to stick to it for a little longer than 30 minutes this time, lol...

well, NV takes place in that westcoast world... where the enclave fell, and the rangers took over and pushed east, right? it probably ties more into the first 2 games... i really wanna play fallout 2, i heard new reno is a fun town :lol:...

2 and NV are my favourite Fallout games, followed by 1. My main issue with 3 is that it feels like a spin off. It's the Fallout world, but it has nothing to do with the Fallout narrative. NV was much better narrative wise as it referenced the rather significant events of 1 and 2 (Navarro, The Master etc). So I'd advise you play through 1, or at least read the events of the game and you absolutely have to play 2. Great game. 

yea mine is being delivered today... i'm gonna uninstall a bunch of shit on my laptop to try and speed it up... there's like a dozen games i don't even play... really, the sims is the only game i ever play on it, i don't need the rest...

i am kind of excited tho, i've seen pics of it on twitter, it's gonna look nice up on display :wub:...

• Like 1

yea mine is being delivered today... i'm gonna uninstall a bunch of shit on my laptop to try and speed it up... there's like a dozen games i don't even play... really, the sims is the only game i ever play on it, i don't need the rest...

i am kind of excited tho, i've seen pics of it on twitter, it's gonna look nice up on display :wub:...

you have nice soft hands ;)

awe man, you got the SHIRT too..

and you pull it off...

fat men look pathetic in vault gear :(

if only we could adjust the body of our characters, i'm sure you could pull it off, Q... and yea, i do have the 101 hoodie, and the dark gray fallout shirt... i bought that the day it went on sale! they're running a 2 for $30 shirt deal right now, i might buy the vault-tec T and the bomber girl shirt...

i'm no hero, just a guy who wanted dat 101 hoodie the second bethesda announced it!! i basically have worn it for over a year now whenever the weather calls for a hoodie... even in the winter, i throw it on underneath my coat... it's the best money i ever spent on clothes, ever... i love it, and i love that it looks worn out the more i use it... i hope in 5 years it looks like what an old vault-tec hoodie would look like, and the only way to achieve that is by wearing it every chance you get! it's even getting the sun fade in spots...

• Like 4