Massacre

Fallout

Got it in September... Took about a week to assemble.

Got it from replikeo for $400, then spent a little more on upgrades..

I like it, still dialing it in..

• Like 2

Got it in September... Took about a week to assemble.

Got it from replikeo for $400, then spent a little more on upgrades..

I like it, still dialing it in..

When do we get custom dildos?
  • Like 2

Dunno, lots of negative reviews on nma.... Wonder if that is just the usual nma negativity or something more.

Apparently the voice acting is terrible and the ai is terrible aswell...

the voice acting has always been bad in any bethesda game lmao :lol:... it's like the same three voices over and over... new vegas was good, they used some hollywood talent for the main NPCs... but yea, the main character sounded a little off in the gameplay from E3... but as long as the game plays great and has a good story and sidequests, then i'll be a happy man... i'm not expecting the most polished game ever, bethesda never delivers on that usually...

The guys at NMA are twats. Most of their members have a permanent vendetta against any Bethesda-made Fallout.

I thought I'd be done with this a few years ago, but I'll say it again: Anyone who thinks Fallout could have stayed a top-down, turn-based rpg and still been good or successful is a moron with glued-on nostalgia goggles. Learn trends, learn the industry. There's a reason a Wasteland sequel took 26 years and was purely crowdfunded.

• Like 5

twitter, same for me... what they post, seems to be what bethesda posts for the most part... and now that we're a week away, i'd like to avoid places like that anyways... i saw they posted leaked videos and screens... fuck that shit...

NMA is famously anti-Fallout 3. Some have very good reasons, others are just lunatics who are personally offended by the change in camera angle and the fact that Bethesda's name is on it. I watched a few of the videos and I do agree with their sentiments, though. The AI, voice acting and animations are pretty bad, but from only a few minutes footage it's hard to claim the game is broken. These may just be the occasional glitch that people are leaping on. I won't say anything else about the videos to avoid spoilers, except that the game is looking like I feared it would. I'll need some serious convincing if I'm going to buy it. Otherwise it's back to California and Nevada for me. 

again, the look is not what i am so glued to anyways, if it looks like fallout, then that's good enough for me... i am not one of those that gets too technical with things like that... fallout 3 kinda looked like shit but i loved the gameplay and the story... those elements are all i need for fallout 4 to be the game for me... good action RPG, good story, and fun and interesting locations...

the customization level seems to be a major upgrade to the series as well...

• Like 1

again, the look is not what i am so glued to anyways, if it looks like fallout, then that's good enough for me... i am not one of those that gets too technical with things like that... fallout 3 kinda looked like shit but i loved the gameplay and the story... those elements are all i need for fallout 4 to be the game for me... good action RPG, good story, and fun and interesting locations...

the customization level seems to be a major upgrade to the series as well...

By 'look' I don't mean graphics or anything, just that it seems to be following Fallout 3's blueprint. I can't respond much more, as to do so would bring massive spoilers. While I have no faith in this game, I have no interest in ruining other peoples experience of it. I'm a jerk, but I won't drag others into my misery. So Bones, I guess I'm setting you a challenge. I think Fallout 3 is bad, and I think 4 will be worse. I know you'll be smashing 4 for weeks, so prove me wrong. Convince me my cynicism is misguided. Please? I can only play 1, 2 and NV for so long. 

• Like 1

So, basically if you liked fallout 3 you'll like this game.... If you didn't like fallout 3 your a worthless cunt.

Got it.

• Like 5

I usually don't even listen to the whole conversation. I read the whole thing before they're even done talking and skip to the next part.

Edited by Bronson

So, basically if you liked fallout 3 you'll like this game.... If you didn't like fallout 3 your a worthless cunt.

Got it.

Hahaha, pretty much. I am well above personal attacks, as it's a game...love it or hate it...there are greater evils in this world. But you are correct. If you like 3 you'll love 4.

You think I'm a "worthless cunt", that's cool. I won't respond, as vitriol solves nothing. 

I'm glad your above personal attacks, but let me tell you something you pussy fagg0t, nothing's below me. Daddy always says I'm a great bottom.

• Like 1