Massacre

Fallout

lmfao god dam dude, I've bin there

One thing I look forward to seeing is how mods are implemented for fallout 4 on console. How many come out and how stable the game will be. Hopefully they will be enough to keep me going so I dont have to get the PC version, and not have to fuck around with a mod manager.

I finally got it working again. Calamity Jane is up and running! Yeah I have no idea how mods will work on console. Don't think it's ever been done before?

Apparently Bethesda are planning to release a patch which will include hardcore mode for 4. Shouldn't the game have come with that?

I guess it wasn't ready yet, it's free so who cares.

I'd rather they make it a patch than delay the game 6months...

Bugs/glitches don't really bother me, mostly cause I'm so far behind they get patched long before I get that far....

i did, but the whole area felt the same as the rest of the underground interiors... here's hoping the museum of witchcraft is different.. it's probably the last place i go before starting a new character... i am nearing level 50 (48 atm) and that is pretty much where i plan to make my 2nd character...

what happens at the borers wasn't that memorable... as a matter of fact, i found hugo's hole more interesting, and it was just a safe house :lol:...

My buddy is an excellent troll. He shares my view on Fallout (1, 2 and NV are amazing. Fuck 3 and 4) so when he was in Washington, D.C. he got me a New Vegas style snow globe... from D.C. Well played, sir. post-66-0-06373900-1455631708_thumb.jpg

Also that red mark is the reflection from my TV. I'm watching Frasier. 

:wub:...

these updates alone already make the season pass worth it... i am glad i bought mine too back before the game came out... if this is the content we are to expect, then it'll be the best $30 i ever spent on a video game... hory shet!!

:jumpy:  :jumpy:  :jumpy:  :ike:  :ike:  :ike:

Yes, I'm very pleased with this news!

The Wasteland Workshop also includes a suite of new design options for your settlements like nixie tube lighting, letter kits, taxidermy and more!

Excellent!  More ways to create rude and/or obnoxious messages and signs! :D

I don't have the season pass as I type, but this is now an urgent priority!

i like the point lookout-esque sounding DLC... not really concerned about the other two as they just sound like small additions... not too interested in robot companions, but i like that i can fully customize them... maybe i can recreate ED-E B)... and the other one sounds like the thorn DLC :lol:...

dam, Far harbour is almost the same price AS the season pass

Don't worry man, they really want to repay your loyalty. That's why they're increasing the season pass price. Who wouldn't want to pay for a robot DLC when a mod already does most of it? 

Anyone know if that's all the season pass will cover, or will there be anything else included? I am still unconvinced of the value of paying for DLC in general. We already forked out $80 for the base game, then gaming companies just carve out a chunk of gameplay that easily could've been included in the original release and charge us for it. Then we are supposed to be grateful for the choice to pay 50% of the full game price--in advance--for a relatively small bit of add-on content, or the chance to pay even more if we wait to see what the content is? Absolute bollocks.

I'll probably buy the season pass anyway because I'm so in love with the game...but usually I prefer a bit of wooing before getting screwed. /end rant

i'm pretty sure bethesda planned on making this DLC while working on the main game... the fact that far harbor is a completely different area means it was never meant to be in the original game... and yea, i think the season pass is worth it, especially if you want all this content dirt cheap... far harbor seems like it's going to be a meaty addition to explore, probably bigger than shivering isles in oblivion, and the dragonborn DLC for skyrim... and i wonder if there's gonna be tie ins to the main story...

as for the other two additions, perhaps these were ideas they kicked around in development, but didn't have the time to work out the kinks so they cut it to focus on the base game... then went back to it to really make it work in the game... with as much content as they already provided, these new additions don't seem like cut on purpose stuff, but more of ideas they had but really didn't want to delay the game any further trying to make it work...

I don't usually buy DLC or season passes but I did in this case, based on what was released for FO3 and NV...  if they release the same sort of amount of extras and stuff to do, I feel like I got a bargain...   

My beef with paid DLC might not apply fully to Bethesda's way of doing things, since I'm a fan...but is a meaty map add-on worth half of the OG game? We'll see...I didn't get Skyrim's expansions and bought a GOTY Fallout 3 that came with everything, this is the first game of theirs that I got on release day.

I did the Museum of Witchcraft yesterday too! I might've finished most of the active side quests on the list for now...next I'm back to the main story next, and the agony of picking an ending to follow with my first character...

• Like 1

keep in mind this has to be only the first wave of dlc. Bethesda did like what, 3 different major storyline dlcs for NV and Fo3 per game. Im figuring there will be more.

• Like 1

They've said there's more to come, and given they're raising the price I'd be pretty confident this won't be the only DLC. The Pitt and Point Lookout were the best things about Fallout 3, so I'd expect the DLC to be decent at worst. 

• Like 1