DuPz0r

iGTA Event Night PS4

iGTA Event Night PS4   

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm just gunna go with the "if you're online when I am, we'll probably game together" thing coz there are 2 very short ladies who pretty much run this house. I'm only allowed to play at their discretion.

• Like 4

I've mostly been playing story. Picked up second son the other day so I'll probably be bashing that for the next little while anyway.

• Like 1

http://www.igta5.com...post__p__175660

there was talk about this one being the last on ps3 but fuck that. if ur done till the new year, lets get one last on in on monday.

then again, wheren't we moving to tuesday?

My thoughts:

-Continue with Monday nights on PS3 until participation dies down. There should be enough of you still on PS3 and still willing to play old-gen that we can continue Monday nights for a while longer. Some of our crew have switched to PS4 at the expense of their old-gen consoles, so they couldn't play on PS3 even if they wanted to. Lobbies will be smaller but last night was proof we can still have a good time.

-Start PS4 nights on Tuesdays in the new year. Give it a trial run for the first few weeks and see how it works for everybody. See whether people on both consoles can play a full crew session two weeknights in a row. If it works, the momentum should build. If it doesn't, we can try another day/time for PS4, or scale back PS3 Mondays so people can focus on next-gen.

I can wrangle PS3 topics until they're no longer needed, which will free up bOnEs to do PS4 topics and videos. Once PS3 dies off, I can help him with PS4 topics even if I'm not on the console yet.

Basically, I'll be here (with bells on) every Monday on PS3 until there's no point in keeping it formal anymore.

• Like 2