Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Nov. 3 (PS3)

You can't make your character recognizable as a celebrity without them dressed as a character they've played. If you're not in some sort of costume, you're just going to look like some random person. The only exceptions are bOnEs' Danny Trejo and Ace's Doug/unintentional George Carlin.

I was under the impression that this was clear to you people.

• Like 1

I'm already Hunter S. Thompson, is that good enough?

nope.

hes not an actor

hunter works for sure, but fanboy, you're always hunter :lol:... think outside the box :P...

also, keep the discussion going here for now, i don't really feel like putting together the topic tonight, i'll have it ready to go tomorrow...

Johnny Depp as Hunter S. Thompson?

Wait, neither is Lara Croft. Fuck you, I'm Thompson.

I'm Johnny Depp

my dude actually looks like Johnny Depp

Mercy said she is Angelina Jolie

hunter works for sure, but fanboy, you're always hunter :lol:... think outside the box :P...

point there too

idea for theme night is for shit to feel different

^ :lol: LMFAO...

if you're just dressing as johnny depp then i can see it... he stands out because of his distinct style... mercy dressing up as jolie's lara croft is perfectly fine... you just have to really look like an actor (depp, trejo), or you have to actually play a character from a movie or TV show... like massacre said, there's not enough difference in suits and faces to try an look like celebs... at least, not this gen... those online sliders for PS4 could be a game changer if we always have access to them...

video game characters work too... truth can show up as agent 47 if he wants.. he's hollywood... i just don't want to see the same characters out there, so at least have a backup plan, especially if you might not be able to pull off your first idea...

if you're just dressing as johnny depp then i can see it...

who is "you" in that

I already called johnny

lol

made playlist

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/playlists/playlist/85N4sNJJmEW6pYt6YosmBA

all jobs in vinewood

not really movie themed or any of that shit

but good enough

not making another.

bones, if u cant find enough deathmatches and shit for one. i can take a stab at making one

dup has that capture with limos.

I forget what it's called

there is still my vinewood hills rally

you have the roosevelt race in vinewood

kuz has one called viva la vinewood

i didnt use any of those. if u can find them, throw them in

Jesus, got enough ducks there bud?

they're invading.

the DiO letters are under atttack

halp!

you can be johnny... if it looks like him... i know the face, beard and hat could pull it off, but make sure his retro hipster look is there as well... you picked probably one of the more distinct dressed celebs...

My backup character is Jules Winnfield, that's with my DuP-z0r account. Maybe not so much backup, because he's pretty slick as a main. But I have two to switch between on the night.

I have one character always have done. I'm buying a ps4 today (hopefully) and pre ordering gta5 today but if it all goes tits up and I lose my character I should think a lot of people will be in the same boat and my ps3 barely loads online anymore anyway - so if I have issues with loading on Monday or staying rather - hopefully once Ps4 comes around it will be sorted :)

• Like 2

I have one character always have done. I'm buying a ps4 today (hopefully) and pre ordering gta5 today but if it all goes tits up and I lose my character I should think a lot of people will be in the same boat and my ps3 barely loads online anymore anyway - so if I have issues with loading on Monday or staying rather - hopefully once Ps4 comes around it will be sorted :)

Yay, together we can. lol. I didn't want to loose you. Only you and I go round looking after the newbies.