Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Oct. 6 (PS3)

the middle.

bones is colour blind

the middle? that's hardly noticeable with all that aluminum around it...

I don't understand why you're acting so simple. Even if were just the door, you can clearly see the blue on the car that I was talking about.

I legitimately can't see it. In my defence I'm on my phone so maybe that has an effect since the image is smaller. I really don't care what blue we have if I'm honest so my opinion doesn't matter. *shrugs*

I legitimately can't see it. In my defence I'm on my phone so maybe that has an effect since the image is smaller. I really don't care what blue we have if I'm honest so my opinion doesn't matter. *shrugs*

but it DOES!! vote crew blue, it's the only blue you can see from a mile away!

because you keep switching it to cher when we ride into battle... don't mess with my stereo...

It's all I could find on your ipod :/

Pretty sure that was you that time we all went to Bahama Mamas. You tried to ask siri to play Justin Bieber as well before Otiz had to duct tape your mouth shut so you'd stop requesting such horrible music.

You were pretty hammered though so you probably don't recall.

damn right whatever i say...

k, i'm waaay too "tired" to post the topic tonight, i'll pitch the tent tomorrow before work... crew night will be the theme for sure, rep the "crew blue" until we decide what to do moving forward... another demo would be cool, but i seriously think that bold blue and crew blue are the best options... the rest of the choices were not even close...

• Like 1