Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Sept. 8 (PS3)

i just save all of mine to dropbox... my good ones usually get posted on twitter... but any photo i took, or ended up in, ends up in my dropbox archive at some point... i'm a few weeks behind on updating it at the moment, so that's like 300 photos i have to get into that folder...

good grief i take too many pics...

• Like 1

hours is a pretty good guesstimate :lol:...

any thoughts on next weeks event? maybe another crew night just to keep the slate open for themes in the coming weeks? or do you want to finally try to tackle that gang night? perhaps a different idea? speak up, the new topic should be live tomorrow night...

• Like 1

since no one has really responded to my question posed earlier, then i will make next week another crew night... perhaps we can use that topic to discuss the gangs of los santos night, which would involve the actual gangs of LS... we could even use our separate forum crews to split up the lobbies as well... but yea, i think those of us who are down for the gang night, need to work on creating some gang related content for the event after the next... we already have a few jobs that fit, but i think we could use about 2 playlists worth IMHO... something to keep the night still feeling gangster...

so, i'll leave this open for a few more hours to let the final posts be seen... but let's really start working towards the gangs of LS thing in the next week and a half, mmmkay? i'll try to squeeze in a couple of ideas i had for creating jobs during that time... and it probably wouldn't hurt to post them in their proper topics too so we know who's created what, just in case some of us come up with very similar ideas...

k, see you on the other side in a few hours...

---

also, dupz0r, you're slacking this week! you never posted your pics...

dio, preparing for the night...

0_0.jpg

a couple of skydive pics...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

that private balcony...

0_0.jpg

gtagrl looking mad as fuck, with her badass sidekick, delilah...

(love the whole composition of this pic BTW)

0_0.jpg

another rimshot!

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

Got to start prepping for gtav first birthday. Ahhh remember when we were all new and everything we did was exciting. Good times

i the guess the anniversary crew night would be gang night then? that'd be a cool way to celebrate... i know the anniversary is a friday, but there might be something going on that weekend, like 2x$$ or something... i think the gang night would be fitting for the following night, unless there's some new content released... that could change the plans...

it did feel like they rushed the flight school contest results, must be making room for something soon?

0_0.jpg

That's the most emotive I've ever seen a GTAO character look. Fucking awesome.

I detect a hint of arched eyebrow.

it did feel like they rushed the flight school contest results, must be making room for something soon?

^This.