CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Aug. 26 (PS3)

I apologize for destroying the plane, and not leaving the session sooner. You don't need to worry about me joining an event again.

the only issue i had with that, was the fact that we were all about to go parachuting, and you delayed that by at least 20 minutes... if you would of never did that and just got in the fucking plane, all would of been fine... there's times to fire that pocket rocket, but not while we're all about to do something...

---

this certainly seems to happen a lot now lately... cheech will probably have a heart attack when he see's this in his garage...

0_0.jpg

we give to the GTA gods, a warrener, worthy of kraff!!

0_0.jpg

umm, mercy, you ok?

0_0.jpg

this looks pretty normal...

0_0.jpg

saboteur made it for a bit...

0_0.jpg

probably one of my favs from tonight...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

it was this point that the cops took over the area, i wonder why... i like how we're all just walking away from it in this shot, like it's nothing... sigh, just another explosion...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

that cop in the air tho!!

0_0.jpg

the only pic i got from the parachute jump... at least it was a beauty... sorry, couldn't find anyone else in the sky...

0_0.jpg

for some strange reason, we thought we'd try to cram a bunch of cars into the ammunation store...

0_0.jpg

ghostman testing their sprinkler system...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

me, dup, and bmx dropped into a public lobby after the first playlist... my scooter fell about 200 yards shy off the lighthouse jump... thankfully $62 covered the damages and i snapped this pic of dup before we switched lobbies...

0_0.jpg

kuz napping, clearly not interested in the company around him...

0_0.jpg

did a bit of the door launch glitch, at one point there was a million cop cars out front... i waited for this shot for a couple of minutes...

0_0.jpg

some sunset...

0_0.jpg

the sun popping up during a storm...

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

I apologize for destroying the plane, and not leaving the session sooner. You don't need to worry about me joining an event again.

I just wanted you to join us on the plane. I'm not really sure what happened beyond that, and wish you'd play with us more often, not less. :(

Here are my snaps from tonight:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Mercy buckets... :v

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Somehow, it all comes back to explosions...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The crew group jump...

0_0.jpg

:lol:OH YEAH

0_0.jpg

Here's a study in shenanigans at Ammu-nation:

Smoke

0_0.jpg

Car stack

0_0.jpg

Flames

0_0.jpg

Fireworks

0_0.jpg

Filtered

0_0.jpg

I wanted to meme this #shenanigans, but Snapmatic wasn't loading properly tonight...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Mercy and Weev

0_0.jpg

You spin me right round baby right round...

Kuz, DiO and Dup

0_0.jpg

Dup, DiO committing suiscide, and Kuz

0_0.jpg

Delilah offered me a ride...

0_0.jpg

Then I went for a ride with DiO, here he is into the ATM

0_0.jpg

• Like 4

I'd say we were good sports for the sake of a photo, not that we 'liked' it. :P

Agreed. The things we have to do for a photo.

• Like 2

woah, where did all the posts go?!? :(... also, since monday is labor day, should we all dress up like our favorite LS workers? just a thought... if i play as delilah, i only know of one occupation to dress as, but we could have some fun with this...

yea?

icon11.gif

0_0.jpg

i think we have all the evidence we need right here in this weeks lawsuits :lol:...

"yeah, i did it... and i fucked her right in the pussy, too"

So basically just pick up where we left off with blue collar night.

when was blue collar night? seems like i heard us talk about that, but not actually do it?

I think we did drifting night instead I believe but like I said before I am all for getting my whore on! :D

I think we did drifting night instead I believe but like I said before I am all for getting my whore on! :D

Just get your sister to dress your character then your all set.

Not a bad idea, that! :D

woah, where did all the posts go?!? :(... also, since monday is labor day, should we all dress up like our favorite LS workers? just a thought... if i play as delilah, i only know of one occupation to dress as, but we could have some fun with this...

yea?

Me and gtagrl suggested it a couple of weeks back, but we didn't do a blue collar night in the end. It works better this week anyway.

• Like 2

icon11.gif

suppose. im open to suggestions for jobs to dress as other than the prostitute cause im drawing a blank.

PS

Not making a theme playlist. if someone wants too, have at it. Can't be bothered making a theme job as well.

I'll make a couple generic playlists.

icon11.gif

pilot, FIB agent, farmer, truck driver, businessman, lifeguard, soldier, etc... need more??

half those aren't blue collar. they are white collar.

farmer/truck driver are bound to look the same

with soldiers, it will just look like we're redoing independance day or even flight night.

Alright then.

I'll go C.I.A.

white collar