CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Aug. 18 (PS3)

We have a potential settlement deal. You'll have to fill out the proper forms and affidavits, admit full responsibility for all damages in writing, and cover all of the enormous costs incurred for replacement of my Ruffian. In exchange, after all paperwork has been filed and my bike has been tested by my mechanic, the provision of one (1) pie of your choice, can be arranged.

• Like 1

Practice Shots with Bones

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

This guy hit the blades and skipped right across like a stone on water

0_0.jpg

DEAR GOD IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR US!!!!!

0_0.jpg

Late night aftershow.... :drool:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Dio entering for his show

0_0.jpg

For some reason gtagrl sneaking

0_0.jpg

Got one from nitro circus before my attention span went turnip and I had to ramp an ambulance.

0_0.jpg

BMX stunts by bmx (I believe...)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

gtagrl (and a crouched kuz...)hanging out in a vat of warm piss

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

gtagrl gave kuz some shit for trashing her nemesis.

0_0.jpg

ikillyou's turn

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Dio's nitro circus rip-off

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

I may own an Akuma, currently, but the Ruffian is still one of my favorite bikes.

fuuuuuck. pfft. the crew leader to the asylum MC is drivin crotch rockets. HA! so gonna get a picture, showing everybody! Other MC's gonna point and laugh at you. Just like Nelson does too i bet.

only sled i ride is a Hexter. son.

lol....crotch rockets.....gawwwd.

:P

I may own an Akuma, currently, but the Ruffian is still one of my favorite bikes.

fuuuuuck. pfft. the crew leader to the asylum MC is drivin crotch rockets. HA! so gonna get a picture, showing everybody! Other MC's gonna point and laugh at you. Just like Nelson does too i bet.

only sled i ride is a Hexter. son.

lol....crotch rockets.....gawwwd.

:P

The Bagger is for middle-aged guys who ride on weekends, the Daemon is plagued by The Lost's sorry excuse for MC colors, and I don't really like the Hexer (in no small part due to every Lost MC member riding one). I'll get a real bike when Rockstar wises up and gives us an MC-themed update. No point until then.

• Like 3

Nice pics, Chucky boy. (Y)

And it was my Ruffian that Kuz trashed...I must be the only one here that likes it.

I didn't do it, gah!

• Like 1

Nice pics, Chucky boy. (Y)

And it was my Ruffian that Kuz trashed...I must be the only one here that likes it.

I didn't do it, gah!

0_0.jpg

you sure about that? i think we found the evidence we were looking for... gtagrl is clearly doing the hand gesture you do while sitting on the back of the bike... and i clearly see the black helmet of kuz at the front, inside the vat of piss...

...you were saying??

• Like 1

-_-

This does show that I was on the Ruffian while it was in the silo, however, these photographs do not disprove the fact that said Ruffian was already in the pee and that I mounted the bike after I found it in there in an effort to free it.

I am innocent.