Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

iGTA MP Event - Jul. 7 (PS3)

Ok well keep an ear out for what we're doing. Feel free to join in on the photo shoots if and when they happen. Sometimes they just happen when we're messing around in Morgan Freemode.

• Like 2

Haven't played with a crew properly until tonight so was a bit lost with half of what was happening, here's some pics from the crew get together anyway:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Who's car was that and what the hell happened to it?

0_0.jpg

Meth Lab Mayhem! Someone blasted me right in the face with a Firework Launcher as I was about to climb through the window, totally unexpected.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Come the night and people were still running amok round the meth lab.

• Like 6

dood, sniper, post all your pics here!! you grabbed some good ones!! you captured a lot of the crew shenanigans,as well as other nice shots from your view of tonight... share them even if you weren't sure they're top notch... the address will be saved here for a short time and we can save them ;)....

here be mine...

----

so things start out as a nice stroll by the docks...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

then i find my way into the stars...

0_0.jpg

fuck yea!!

0_0.jpg

eerie sky...

0_0.jpg

the exact opposite...

0_0.jpg

there sure was a lot of puffy smoke flying around the helipads, like this...

0_0.jpg

onto the fun stuff :P...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

camwall went all otiz on us tonight...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

trouble is brewing outside...

0_0.jpg

i got a few good shots of the 5-0...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

fireworks!!

0_0.jpg

kinda cool and creepy ;)...

0_0.jpg

ghostman has played resident evil before...

0_0.jpg

weev with the photobomb here...

0_0.jpg

liberate that...

0_0.jpg

all those fireworks, i certainly hope this isn't the best shot :(...

0_0.jpg

none of my business...

0_0.jpg

might be a bit of business...

0_0.jpg

i couldn't resist this op...

0_0.jpg

or this epic sabotuersniper pose on top of the construction trailer...

0_0.jpg

stunting that particular spot, which we spent a good time at...

0_0.jpg

---

suddenly this might be my favorite pick... entitled, "end of the line"...

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/photo/YuEatTVb6E27uedgzPEieQ?platformId=2

0_0.jpg

• Like 4

Early goings-on

uA28sJG.jpg

U0qn6Iq.jpg

yPMt9NS.jpg

MKe8s1n.jpg

Bones > Jesus

P0Q8SIV.jpg

QxDwNIs.jpg

6LedP6u.jpg

(then I fucked everything up by accidentally shredding him with a chopper, which prompted me to quickly kill myself)

Meth lab shenanigans

mdi1QGl.jpg

Dup being a silly sausage.

BCs5MOI.jpg

BOWWVo7.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/h74OW

My thoughts on the night (afternoon for me) :

It was a lot of fun. Unfortunately not having mic became a problem for me as per usual. Bigboss and various others said I was being a real asshole, shooting fools and whatnot, but I was only doing it out of retaliation. e.g. When we were chasing Kuz to the meth lab, he started shooting people out the window, which lead me to believe the "objective" was to kill him, so that's what I did. Another time Bigboss randomly shot me with that jet, so I killed him, and he replied by killing me twice which I thought was kinda ridiculous.

During the third playlist everyone ganged up on me in a race and tried to spin me out. I thought it was uncalled for seeing as it was apparently done because you guys (BMX and Bones) simply didn't want me to win. kinda lame.

The session was still a lot of fun though. Ginginho suggested we try one of those Nitro Circus Crossover things, so I'm thinking maybe I could put together a race thing with ramps and we could try it, but then (correct me if I'm wrong) we might not be able to get photos. The alternative is to do a deathmatch or capture, but then there's no Liberator. Thoughts?

• Like 3

0_0.jpg

I had no idea why you were all standing there...

0_0.jpg

Now I get it, a fireworks suicide pact.

0_0.jpg

Two seconds later and they were all dead from self-induced lead poisoning.

0_0.jpg

Really enjoyed 'barrel ball'. :)

0_0.jpg

Was actually trying to position myself to get the long shadows when this suddenly happened.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

And finally...

0_0.jpg

I've been linking these to my Snapmatic gallery, can I delete some of them without them disappearing from here? Should I save then upload them in future? I don't know.

• Like 2

yea, if you post them here, they'll stay for as long as R* keeps them up on their servers, even if you delete them... so it's best to put most of your shots here so we can all save the ones we're in... at least, that's what i do anyways :lol:... i have nearly 2,000 snaps saved to my hard drive...

and yea, explosions are a regular thing lol...

also, GRAVE DIGGER!!

post-24-0-46165200-1404821161.jpg

• Like 5

it's only during playlists, and it has to be back to back races... also, it only chooses crew color, BMX repped a different crew on the first playlist so he could create the grave digger...

0_0.jpg

Come on what lovely lady wants to comeback here with me? What no takers? Okay, I will settle for a very girly guy. Any takers? No? Okay, I will settle for any one. Still no takers? Wow my character must have blue balls.

0_0.jpg

Photo of a person taking a photo.

0_0.jpg

Product placement in this game is terrible. Right off to buy and iFruit.

0_0.jpg

Some reason Kuz's reminds me of Rik Mayall from bottom. May he rest in peace.

tumblr_n6wxoy0awo1r4wtyfo1_400.gif

For our non-British friends

0_0.jpg

I think we are suppose to use the stairs.

0_0.jpg

He fell honestly officer.

0_0.jpg

The shock of it all. Kuz perhaps you should have a drink.

0_0.jpg

There you go. Have another.

0_0.jpg

Okay there is no need to fellate the bottle!!!! Kuz you always go a step to far.

• Like 6

via bmxog...

0_0.jpg

me running form the cops :lol:...

0_0.jpg

cops were getting inside somehow...

0_0.jpg

panto soccer was a huge hit!!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

---

via truth... me drinking...

0_0.jpg

me trying to drink with those pesky birds bothering me...

0_0.jpg

me and bigboss...

0_0.jpg

---

via bogboss... fuck the vagos...

0_0.jpg

During the third playlist everyone ganged up on me in a race and tried to spin me out. I thought it was uncalled for seeing as it was apparently done because you guys (BMX and Bones) simply didn't want me to win. kinda lame.

i was probably going off of what everyone else was talking about, i didn't see any wrong doing except when i got taken out of the sky, but you sent an apology... i don't recall the race thing, i was pretty drunk at that point and promptly removed myself from the lobby because i was spinning lol... i had to go sleep it off if i was to make it to work today...

EDIT: actually, i think i won the last playlist i played... holy fuck, i don't remember finishing it :lol:...

• Like 3

i was probably going off of what everyone else was talking about, i didn't see any wrong doing except when i got taken out of the sky, but you sent an apology... i don't recall the race thing, i was pretty drunk at that point and promptly removed myself from the lobby because i was spinning lol... i had to go sleep it off if i was to make it to work today...

EDIT: actually, i think i won the last playlist i played... holy fuck, i don't remember finishing it :lol:...

BMX told me I spun him out first in a message later on, but at the time I didn't hear him say anything about it and I didn't recall going out of my way to put him off course. I guess the only reason I took it seriously was because it had happened to me enough during the session.

Also, does HARDSAUCE hear you guys at all? He didn't take any instructions during Panto Soccer and kept driving around fuckin' shit up while we were doing "throw ins" and whatnot. I recall Bigboss having to chase him down and beat the crap out of him.

hardsauce seems to of given up on trying to play nice for some reason... if he's gonna continue to not play by the rules then he'll not get invited to playlists or crew nights... but i'll still play with him other nights, but not on crew night... he might of been trying to get back at us because last week he seemed to think he was being targeted... but he was getting shitty with us, running us over and not participating nicely in the group photos... and when i blew him up in a "GTA Race" at the end of the race, he got pissed and raged quit... so i dunno what his deal is...

BMX told me I spun him out first in a message later on, but at the time I didn't hear him say anything about it and I didn't recall going out of my way to put him off course. I guess the only reason I took it seriously was because it had happened to me enough during the session.

Also, does HARDSAUCE hear you guys at all? He didn't take any instructions during Panto Soccer and kept driving around fuckin' shit up while we were doing "throw ins" and whatnot. I recall Bigboss having to chase him down and beat the crap out of him.

Get a Mic ... :wall:

• Like 2

Get a Mic ... :wall:

I don't bother to buy one because my rl friends and I just use Skype when we play together, so I feel it's a bit of a waste of the money that I don't really have to buy one.

Sounds like I missed some fun. Can I point something out? No one should take it seriously it's just a game! A fun game at that if you get spun out so what. It happens to pretty much everyone in every race but most can take it and laugh about it.

Some of you may need to remember this is a virtual reality world and not real life.

Sounds like I missed some fun. Can I point something out? No one should take it seriously it's just a game! A fun game at that if you get spun out so what. It happens to pretty much everyone in every race but most can take it and laugh about it.

Some of you may need to remember this is a virtual reality world and not real life.

I just find it absurd how people who cry wolf about it then go and do the exact same thing they're so strongly against.

Sometimes people do "take it and laugh about it" but then go out of their way to fuck the race up for whoever gave them the initial love tap. I don't understand it.

but yeah, it's a game, my bad. I was already in a bad mood that night though, but still, my bad

Oh yeah pics from Monday:

bOnEs had a bit too much to drink by the looks of it:

0_0.jpg

SaboteurSniper caught by the cops breaking and entering.

0_0.jpg

What kind of alcohol do you guys have in those beer hats? I want some!

0_0.jpg

Preparing for a firework display:

0_0.jpg

Waiting for sun to set:

0_0.jpg

Failed to set off fireworks and then snap on time:

0_0.jpg

Monster Truck Shenanigans:

0_0.jpg

...and more...

0_0.jpg

...and BOOOM!

0_0.jpg

• Like 9

Wow, Dup, that last one is amazing. I remember hearing you say that you timed it just right, but seeing is believing. Well done sir!

Edit: Sig'd. Couldn't figure out how to upload without attaching to a post...

post-2995-0-57982500-1404902410.jpg

Edited by MrMister81
  • Like 1