Sign in to follow this  
ViceMan

L.A. Noire

Guest Marney1

I'm not even past the second Vice Case yet. I've been enjoying having turns with the missus but she's a few cases behind now due to doing 12 day shifts in work. I try to get a few cases done while she's not around then play throught with her until she catches up to where I'm at. No spoilers that way. She's better at interrogations than me, I'm crap.

She's better at interrogations than me, I'm crap.

Now we know who has which role in your BDSM games, you're the sub. Does she step on your balls with a high heel?

Guest Marney1

Yeah we were all sitting staring at our screen clocks as they hit noon eastern hoping TreeFitty was doing the same on Rockstar's Newswire.

slow on the news today, fitty :P...

nicholson electroplating arson case trailer...

the fact that a few blocks have been leveled by this explosion has me wanting to try it out... this looks like it might be fun to play... explosions, celebrities, and also what appears to be fast paced action in parts... this sounds like a lengthy case...

theres a shop around called kuntz electroplating and it has a bus stop so the bus says "next stop kuntz electroplating" in that female robot voice and i lol. kuntz.

i am hoping it is roughly a two hour case... the lengthy ones in the main game reached about an hour and a half for me...

man, i am gonna stop reading comments on R*'s facebook feed if i want to stay spoiler free of their upcoming games... every 20 or so comments, someone ruins the ending to LA noire, pissing off a few that hadn't beat it yet... you can tell R* is getting pissed about it..

I would rock that shirt in black, but I wouldn't pay a bunch of money for one. As a matter of fact, I would rather modify one of the shirts I already have than even bother look for a similar shirt in a store.

Also, notebook? I got a notebook. Pencils, too.

I like the L.A. Noire Notepad!

I heard that the 360 got the DLC early this morning. PSN = no.

I noticed something weird. When i checked this morning, i saw the rockstar pass was £7.19 as usual, then i checked at around mid day and it went up to £8.99. Now it's back to £7.19 again... wtf?!

Guest Marney1

LANoire_Reefer_Madness_DLC_Coming_Soon.jpg

Also, from R* Newswire re: "Nicholson Electroplating" DLC -

Update: Anyone with the L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass on Xbox 360 should now be able to download the Nicholson Electroplating DLC. PS3 users, look for the case to be available in North America later tonight and in Europe first thing tomorrow morning.

reefer madness comes out one day before my birthday... i hope to have back to back reefer madness days... also, i am looking forward to playing the electroplating case later tonight... can't wait to see if it's any good... from the latest round of screenshots, it does look good...

Update: Anyone with the L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass on Xbox 360 should now be able to download the Nicholson Electroplating DLC. PS3 users, look for the case to be available in North America later tonight and in Europe first thing tomorrow morning.

^^^

it was OK, but i didn't really get into it... i guess the game has kind of worn thin on me nowadays... the first 10-15 minutes was pretty cool, but then it settled in and turned into a typical case...

seriously, if i ever play through this game from start to finish again, i am turning on the black & white filter, and i am turning off all hints... it makes it too easy when all you have to do is listen to the music to know if you've found everything... i'll stick with using intuition points occasionally...

FINALLY it's up for download! ^Yeah i enjoyed playing through some of the cases without hints and with black and white. It has a different feel to it.

Also, i wonder if they have any extra cases planned after the reefer one...