Jizzy

High Life Update: Coming May 13

I still haven't played any new contact jobs... They should make that easier to access.

Also, those of you that have already filled up two garages: You can drive a car from one garage to the other, full garage and it asks you to swap out a car to put back into the other one, so it doesn't give you that option to erase a vehicle anymore.

Which is good.

Anyone else noticed that random player created jobs are now appearing in the next job menu? Some of my races I haven't touched in months are getting plays, probably because of this. Does this mean an end to every second comment on the newswire being "play mi races, R8 dae is reale gut"? I sure hope so.

Nope, R* just removed the verified title from races. My bad.

And the fact that killing random peds makes your mental state worse? I can see killing a certain quota of actual players per session, but killing peds... that isn't thought out very well at all. just because I shot up madrazo's house a few times, doesn't mean im a total dick...